15 : Where Has The Time Gone?

~~2 weeks later~~

"fuck" we groaned as we both woke up from our morning sex session before he got off me.

But kept himself close enough that I could rest my head on his sweaty chest, I loved having him with me, thank god he wasn't moving away.

I slowly moved up from his chest to kiss him before he looked at me and I realized that his feelings for me were truly true and from his heart, made me want to kiss him deeply.

I slowly stroked his hair gently and kiss his neck and suddenly I was pushed onto my back for another round.

Later on that day, we were watching the second fifty shades film and talked through it every so often.

"So what are you thinking so far" I questioned before he turned around and smiled slightly he looked into my eyes before I realised he was trying to be funny.

"I could watch you all day," he said as he snicker slightly before he decided to get up and leave me alone in my room, I decided to follow him into the kitchen before I started to kiss his back.

He suddenly turned around before he pinned my arms away from him, and against the wall, he kissed me deeply before he growled, "stop tempting me because my manhood cannot deal with this" I slowly smiled at him before I pouted, "I'm sorry" I whispered before he smiled slightly then he kissed me lightly.

"Don't ever be sorry it's just until I need to recharge" before he chuckled, I then realised how greedy I was acting but I couldn't get enough so I didn't want to stop.

Later on that day Jules finally came home with his new squeeze, I found out his name was Michele and he was a handsome little Italian man, who was all for Jules, we talked for ages and they worked well together.

The whole time we were talking I could feel Mike's eyes on me every so often until I turned around and grabbed his hand before he kissed the hand I gave him making me smile in a flirting way.

"Well thank god you weren't in trouble because you found Michele," I said before we group hugged and I was set back with Mike at my side "hooker you already know I'm not the princess who turns into a damsel in distress, I usually fight back," Jules laughed making everyone else laugh or chuckle at least "stay with me" I slowly whispered in Mike's ear and suddenly the air around us got thick, "I will" he simply answered, it was simple but it meant a lot to me.