24: The Final Grey Film!

Amber's POV

After a week in hospital, I was free bird. I waited for Mike to show up and when I seen his car and I quickly ran into his arms which wrapped around me.

Our lips connected, and as we kissed I could tell he missed me so much and I felt the same as myself. He rushed with me to the car, part of me was excited as he set me down in my seat and finally he jumped into car across from me.

Yes I wanted him to make the first move on me but he was moving too slow for me to even grasp what he was playing at.

That's when I clipped my self into my seat hurting my new burns which made me well up. I slowly crossed my arms as I tried to not be in the mood even though I was in the mood for having sex but I knew he would use my burns against me.

He then leaned over to my side and kissed me, deeply. My thoughts were fogged over by the need for him to act like he actually wanted me, knowing that he wouldn't go all the way but I needed to know that, because of my burns, he was still attracted to me.

That's when I pulled him towards me and he went along where my arms were pulling him, which was on top of me. I stopped pulling him to have him go the rest of the way.

He pulled away from the kiss, to breathe and to look at me, his eyes were enough to stop and stare at him. "I'm good, I just need this" I pleaded, feeling guilt and shame but I didn't care about that right now.

"I love you babe, so that's why I'm going to do this" he whispered slowly grabbing my hips and pulling me towards him only for me to get aroused by his fingers circling around my pelvis and slowly he moved down between my legs, making me gasp leading into a moan.

I quickly ran my hand down to his belt buckle and began too rub and down his shaft causing him to moan my name "Am - ber".

He quickly ran his arm down to my butt and lifted me up and then set me back down on his member filling me up down there it took a moment for me to move because I knew I could never get use to his length.

Slowly we came to the end of our little sex session in his car.

The windows were fogged up from the sweat and breath causing us to feel high from the carbon dioxide we were causing. Tear's began to flow down my face, He slowly wrapped his arms around me as I sobbed as he was slowly stroking my hair.

What happened next shocked me to my core as he reached behind his seat and pulled out a box and I slowly pulled away from him and studied his face and when he looked at me, I turned away, blushing a crimson red.

He grabbed my head, making me look at him, he looked into my eyes. His name came in a whisper in his ear "Mike", before I finally pulled my eyes away from his eyes before he slowly smiled "let's go home" he whispered putting me back on my seat and finally we were off.

As soon as we got inside his house, he got down onto one knee and quickly pulled out the small box "I figured you needed a rimg to show people we are going to be married so -" he opened the box to show off a ring sitting on a satin pillow, the sun rays making it glisiom "it is part of the family for years after my great great grandmother's death" he whispered to me and that's when I slowly tears flow down my face.

"Will you do me the honor of marrying me" he asked allowing the tears to flow down his face, of course, I would love to marry him " yes I will" I whispered back, suddenly, he scoped me up in his arms and spun me around like I was a prize which he just won, he kissed my lips firmly and spun me around once more and suddenly put me down onto my feet "I love you no matter what" he sighed after releasing my lips and I grabbed his hands.

"I love you as well" I said before tears stung my eyes suddenly we kissed each other again but this time it felt very different it had to be a lot of love or something like that "so what about the final film of fifty shades" he asked me and that's when I pulled him to me for a quick kiss.

That's when I skipped to his room and grabbed the last fifty shades movie. Everything is OK with me I think. I am the happiest woman in the world right now, I have everything anyone else would dream about. A good man by my side who doesn't give a flip about how I look right now, a not so beautiful home but that is only temporary.

I wanted Mike and if that means I would have to get used to his property which is a shack then I will but I know it needs some love or a woman's touch. I was so in my own thoughts, I didn't hear Mike walking into the room and when he cleared his throat, I jumped so high I dropped everything I was holding and turned around ready to pouse on the unseen person for giving me a near heart attack.

"woah, woah,!" he shouted at me, I slowly pulled away from him before I smashed my lips against his. "I'm so sorry baby, are you OK?" he chuckled "I'm fine" I said acting like I was mad at him but as soon as I looked at him my straight face faltered making me laugh out loud.

Finally we sat there and watched as the opening titles came on and he wrapped his arm around me and that is when we sat there enjoying this film but that is when it hit me-,,,

What will we watch nect?