17: Blood! And Lies

I screamed loudly as Mike gripped me and quickly covered my face before Michele and Jules showed up out of no were  while I was smoking a cigarette well I was trying to smoke but I was failing with the lighter as my hands were shaking,.

As soon as I seen them my shaking stopped and tears began to flow out of my eyes and slowly I relaxed only slightly "care to explain?" Mike shouted before they smiled at us.

"it's a test for you guy's" Jules said before I scoffed loudly "I almost screamed the apartment down you asshats" I yelled at them as Jules finally spoke "it wasn't just a test, it's for Halloween" he slowly pushed past Michele while  sticking butt out to make it hard for Michele to move away from his butt before he turned around and kissed him.

Later that night.

He smiled at me as the smoke left my mouth he suddenly pressed his lips against mine, I giggled before I took another drag of my cigarette before I could breath it out he stole my cigarette before he inhaled the smoke and coughed it out of his Mouth, that made me laugh.

All of a sudden there was a noise around the apartment 'stop, look listen its halloween " I heard Jules sing  in the background, Mike and I started to laugh, we were so high right now thankfully It was a good high before my door slammed opened to reavel Jules grinding against the door frame

" you guys want to go out tonight?" he asked usually I would turn it down but he had to ask when we were high "so what do you say?" he asked before we started laughing "OK" we silently agreed with eachother, we jumped up to get ready but he couldn't because he always goes home to get fresh clothes for that day or 2 before Jules showed his face again "I could help you out" he said as he done his usual.

"make sure to give him back to me in his usual self and state"  I said which made his eyes widened slightly before jules took him after he smartly made a remark 'I'll make sure he is better than when he left you" but my highself didn't have time to say what I was going to say.

*5 minutes later*

I was dressed up in my dark red dress with spaghetti straps which were sliding down my shoulders fuck sake I've lost weight, before Mike showed up looking extra yummy-a-lious with see-through top on him and his eyes had a little bit of eye- liner on under his eyes, he looked higher than me, "I gave him some acid" Jules laughed, was he really is trying to ruin my relationship or something.

That's when I took what he took, it took effect immediately as I nearly fell over before I actually fell over "wow, this is amazing" I squealed, suddenly his arms wrapped around me so I could be lifted in to those arms that's when my legs wrapped around his body and my lips landed on his lips before Jules cleared his throat before I noticed, how sexual things had gotten.

I looked at him and quickly went red in the face and climbed off him and slowly got my clothes fixed before the drugs and alcohol made me feel like I was floating. I didn't want to come down from this high as we finally left and that night was great but then some thing went bad.

"why are you like this?" I screamed at him as we got inside the apartment and I slammed the door "I thought I wouldn't see her there" he yelled back at me before I pulled at my hair "ohh no problem at all we should invite her over for food tomorro...

"why are you like this?" I screamed at him as we got inside the apartment and I slammed the door "I thought I wouldn't see her there" he yelled back at me before I pulled at my hair "ohh no problem at all we should invite her over for food tomorrow" I yelled at him sarcastically before he threw his head up like he was praying or something. After that he slowly pulled me to him before his lips kissed around my face, until I slowly looked up and kissed him back even though I seen him kissing her.

Suddenly I pulled away from the kiss and quickly hit him "what was that for" he groaned "because you kissed that girl back, If not inceniuated it" I yelled at him, "I didn't mean to kiss her, I will thought she was you" we continued yelling until our throats were dry and sore and our high wore off and we woke up naked and separate, there was a huge part of me that wanted to tell him my true feelings but as soon as his eyes opened, I lost any kind of bravery I built up inside me before he groaned before he wrapped his arm around me before he smiled that gorgeous smile and said "I'm sorry" making me want to kiss him which I did and he kissed me back.