21: You Might Have Broken My Heart

I quickly ran towards my train and was stopped suddenly by Mike who was screaming at me but I didn't listen to him and tried to walk around him "I love you" I cried before his grip loosened suddenly it switched to him in the same cart as me before he gripped my arm.

I woke up, alone., and sweating which turned into cold sweats. I looked around and sobbed out loudly suddenly my lights in my room flicked on too show Mike who was suddenly by my side and his tattooed hand stroked my hair.

"what is going on with you?" he cooed in my ear, I was very emotional about this dream about this dream, because it was confusing me, was it him leaving me or me leaving him, I knew that I wanted to leave here the other day, but was I going to leave him? Was I going to leave the man I loved?

Probably to both of those questions.

I slowly sank into his embrace after he lifted me into his arms and held me out at arms length "what happened? I just left for a moment?" he asked me "A nightmare - about you running after me -" I cried before his arms went around me and he held me tightly to his chest.

He lay down next to me "I'd never chase you, well, not unless you where leaving without me" he laughed which slowly died out because I was just laying in bed beside him, studying his face, I never actually noticed some things but that will forever be in my memory.

"Why are you just staring at me?" he asked me before I shrugged slightly "because I want to see your face" I said slurring my words from the tiredness I was feeling.

I closed my eyes and slowly began to relax my face, "I love you" I whispered "I love you as well babe" he whispered back before his arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me close to his body.

I woke up at the brink of dawn and I quickly shot up in bed, I looked around and seen him lying in bed with his eyes opened like he was thinking about something "good morning" I said while he kept on staring "what are thinking about?" I asked him in a whisper but he just leaned over before he went down to kiss me "I don't think it's time to talk about it" he said with a voice, I've never heard come from him before, but then he cleared his throat and cough slightly before he laughed and sat up to look at me like he didn't recognise me "who are you again?" he asked me before his head went to my chest "I'm Amber, how do you not remember me?" I asked him before he looked at me like he was happy "you're my 'girlfriend'?" he asked me, suddenly he looked down at me "what are you talking about Mike" I said then everything was coming back to me, He got into another fight yesterday. Maybe he was hit hard enough for him to become a different man than he that I fell in love with' suddenly he jumped over me before he ran off around the apartment with me in a close persuite of this grown man.

I grabbed his arms and that stopped him from walking around, and he finally looked at me "you look familiar" he said lowly before he stroked a strand of hair out of my face before he kissed me to do whatever he was doing "what are you doing?" I said softly "remembering" he simply said, that's when I paused before pulling his lips to mine, I'll make him remember, the kiss just started and he was already doing the usual thing he done while kissing me making me feel like he was remembering us.

He smiled while he was kissing me before he pulled away from the kiss before he pulled me into a hug and said the one thing I needed to hear right now "I love you Amber" he whispered pushing me against the door.

He kissed me deeply, I slowly pulled away and held his face,, he slowly opened his eyes and they looked at me like normal not so confused looking suddenly he decided to kiss me, like he used to making him chuckled softly against my lips "I remember" he slowly walked around, with me still attached to him.

Suddenly a loud crash happened right outside the front door, I was going to invistagate but he grabbed my arm to look at my eyes and turned me around to look back at him. "I'm sorry" he whispered pushing me behind him before he took long strides towards the front door and he slowly looked through the peephole and I quickly pulled away from him and tried to look for myself and he done nothing to stop me as much as he looked like he was going to try and pull me back something changed in him as he just let me push past him to look out the peep hole and after a couple of minutes, of my vision getting adjusted I couldn't help the scream the escaped my mouth as I seen Jules body and his body parts sprayed all around the hallway.

"don't open the door" Mike said, looking scared, I slowly pulled the door opened before the gruesome realty that my best friend was dead was curling in my stomach and my heart.

I slowly opened the door with my foot as I was about to attempt to drag his body inside to hide his body but I was weaker than I expected and I slowly turned towards Mike before he slowly started to chuckle before he slowly walked over to me and he grabbed Jules body and quickly tried to pull him in to the house.

Suddenly I allowed a scream to escape me as Jules' body moved as if he was still moving slightly "what are you on about?" Mike said not even breaking a sweat "he's still moving" I cried out, he stopped walking and then he whispered something and of course he said the most jules thing "fuck me, handsome man grabbing my titties" he slurred as he was still suffering from a major amount of blood loss.

He didn't sound any different though. Thank god. That's when ambulance men pshowed up and took jules away before it was just us again but I wasn't in the talking mood to talk with his giggly mood right now after all of that bullshit he done when ever he was doing with Julie's' body but I didn't understand.

What The Fuck did he find so funny to cause him to laugh.