13. Who Done This

I screamed again seeing a big puddle of blood underneath his body, I tried to help him up but I didn't get very far until Jules came back out to see me with Mike's motionless body

"baby cakes who done this?" Jules asked as he grabbed the Mike's arm before he slowly nodded and I helped him pull him into our apartment "whoever done this will be charged with attemptive murder" jules screamed dramatically before Mike opened his eyes

"Max?" he whispered lowly before he tried to get up but he failed to do that "stay down" I all but begged falling to my knees to help Jules with putting pressure on his 'wounds'

"Ouch!" he roared and I rolled my eyes "I know it hurts, but would you stop squarming" I whispered, suddenly he stopped moving and looked at me, with a soppy smile, "I like you being the more dominate type" he suddenly laughed getting Jules and I's attention, as we watched him laugh like a maniac and we joined him on his loney laugher.

Later, after his abrupt laughter was finally done, we decided to agree that it was a lapse in our judgement because now he was angry which only meant he was in SHOCK.

I bandaged him as best as I could and he was grateful, because as I was bandaging him up and he smiled up at me before I done the same thing he done to me and slowly brushed his hair off his face and said "there you are", and I slowly leaned my face down to his mouth, I kissed his luscious lips which he took over before I felt his hand stroke my hair cut of my face.

Our kiss lasted a couple of seconds or so I thought, it was more like an hour or so.