27: GoodBye Mom + Wedding Bells

I slow walked into the house , feeling like I was a terrible daughter, for me not to realise how sick she was.

I quickly grabbed ahold of Mike and he looked down at me as fainting seemed like the only option for me right now and that's when I dropped like a ton of bricks.

Later

I opened my eyes to see everyone crowded around me and Mike was down from me before I sat up "my-my - moth-mother, -" but I couldn't say what she said to me what seemed like I was the bad bitch of a daughter in this situation.

" I know babe, I know about your mother and I'm sorry" Mike said while I stood up feeling like he should have at least told me before she had to tell me herself about this disease that she said she had the first symptoms last year.

"how the fuck do you know this?" I asked him "I know this because as soon as you came in this house, sweating like you just had a fight and when you  collapsed, I went out to ask your mother about what she done, she slowly revealed why she was crying, so that is how I know she is dying" he said in a calm and collected.

Which made me angry, for some reason, but I played it like I wanted to kiss him which he slowly dipped me down and kissed my lips "I still love you even if it's heridarey. We will find a cure" he said...-..-..

"goodbye mom" I said to my mother as she got into  her car which was being driven by a man and as soon she left, the air seemed to change almost intently.

I quickly grabbed Mike and kissed him and when I pulled away from him and it was our wedding day.

I smiled at him and he done the most romantic thing when he lifted me off my legs.

Suddenly he tried to run with me "now she is mine" he cheered loudly, deafening me "I'm the happiest man on earth right now" he continued cheering.

Tears stung my eyes as he carried me towards the dance floor before he set me down but I hid my face in his dress jacket as the tears didn't stop falling and it was all down to happiness.

I sang along with the song,, "stuck in reverse.. And tears come streaming down your face" I sang before he ran his thumb across my soaked cheeks..

I never felt as happy as I do now. "Lights will guide you home and Ignite your bones and I will try too fix you" everyone tried to sing before we kissed each other for a long time.

Now the main part off marriage is apon us.

Learning

To live

Together!

Loving My EX'S BestFriend .

Second book.

Coming soon!!???