16: You said you'd stay with me

I stood there feeling like I lost something at that moment, a studied his back as he walked towards the door "you should have told me your feelings. If you have any for me" before I opened my mouth to say what I was feeling right now but the only thing I could think was 'he's leaving you for good' "you said you would stay with me" I shouted, he closed the distance between us before he grabbed my chin and tilted my head up to look at him.

He slowly looked at me waiting on an answer, I decided that I'll just say what I was feeling right now, "I feel like I'm falling for you, which scares the crap out of me" I told him, he slowly wrapped his arms around me before he smiled "that's enough for me" he coo'd next to my ear. He nibbled on my ear slightly before he pulled away from my ear leaving me horny and he was too because of the buldge in his pants for me and that's when he walked towards the door but he didn't leave he just stood there "you want to come with me" he asked as I was standing behind him.

I thought about it for a moment before I smiled and nodded quickly "I'm coming now" I said as I lifted my pants and pulled them on, over my soaked parts to at least cover up my dampness. After about 5 minute's I hurried to be next to him and with that we left.

I slowly made him come with me to do my errands that I needed to run, most of them were for Jules's. This is the first time I've been out to do errands because I was terrified of something going wrong or something else, someone coming after me and who ever I was with would be hurt.

Suddenly I was being called by someone before I was grabbed by that person, "hey Amber?" she almost screamed at me "hello, Jasmine?" I spat her name out without releasing it.

She gasped as she looked at me her eyes looking guilty as she looked at me "sorry" she said back to me. I had a sudden ergue to hit her so I did but was stopped by Mike's voice

"hello, are you Jasmine?" he asked her, "yes and you are?" she asked him, her eye's widen as she noticed him "I'm Mike, I guess you don't remember me?" he snapped and even though he was meant to scare or terrify her "oh I remember you" she said before he got closer to her "remember that time that you cheated on me with Max?" he asked as his hand gripped my hand "yeah I remember that, sorta" she stuttered "well I'm glad to introduce you to my new girl" he said, me and her gasped loudly. All I wanted to do right now is curl up and die but I knew that I couldn't do that so I decided to give into his affections before I stuck his thumb into my mouth before I flicked my tounge against his thumb before I pulled his thumb out of my mouth before noticing her face "I guess you've never used your mouth for anything but eating and talking your bullshit" I said before my body was slammed against the door and his mouth smashed against mine "that was unexpectedly hot, I mean it was hot as Fuck" he said in between kisses, "I've always wanted to do something like that" I moaned "well then you should keep doing that" he moaned along with me before we got kicked out for making a scene so we continued with our make out session.

As we got into my apartment, we barged through the door before we went back to kissing suddenly I slipped on something so I went and looked down, and that's when it wasn't water, it was blood.

But whose blood was it?