22: Do You Want To Marry Me?

It was two years since Mike and I got together and honestly it didn't feel like that long, I looked around the apartment looking for my panties that I lost last night, during our sudden make out session turned into sex session and it was mixed mind blowing.

Mike POV

I could hear her out in the front room before she cursed and quickly threw something across the room, that's when I pulled on my bottoms and quickly got off the bed.

As soon as I opened the door, a chair went flying past me and I yelled letting her know to, stop her rampage on her furniture, and it seemed to get through to her.

I quickly ran into her view but she wasn't there, she may have moved to the kitchen, that's when she popped out from behind me, making me jump.

"you little minx" I shouted, making her laugh at me for a couple of seconds , I walked away from her in a huff which I wasn't actually huffing but I did have a plan before I went ahead to forfill my plan "baby?" she said, "do you want to marry me?" I asked her before I spun around to look for an answer.

"are you asking for my hand?" she asked me and I slowly pulled away from her grip on my bicep and quickly got down onto one of my knees but I suddenly started laughing so I failed this 'prank' or so I thought.

"yes!" she said, catching me off guard as she squealed suddenly I was scratched up from her nails. I slowly pulled her into my arms and kissed her deeply but was I really ready to put a ring on.

The answer is YES but I had a feeling that she would leave me.

"I love you baby" she said before she kissed me, deeply, and I kissed her back not even caring that I needed air "I love you too" I whispered to her and that's when we escaped to her room for more sex.

Jules showed up in the middle of us being tangled in each other arms and he suddenly came into the room "guess who's back?" he cheered making Amber and I's head stand too attention, "well I wonder who that is?" she slowly said rolling her eyes, I slowly pulled away from her arms and she looked at me as if I hurt her feelings.

I quickly slammed my lips against hers, making her moan slightly causing me to chuckle and slowly left her in her bed to talk with Jules.

He wasn't where I thought he was, all of a sudden he jumped out of the shadows scaring me.
Making fall to the ground..

Amber's POV

I, quickly, jumped out of bed because I could hear a body falling down on the floor and that's when I realised that it was either one of the two guys.

I finally got to the door and opened the door. Suddenly I seen Mike, laying face first on the floor, "shit, shit, shit" I freaked out by his body "baby? Open your eyes, please?" I said.

He tried to open his eyes but failed too. I was thinking that he was knocked out by someone but who could have done it because Jules just got here, being his usual bubbly gay self, but so I didn't know what happened here before I felt like I was going to pass out.

"baby?! Please!-" I slurred before I to passed out.

Beep.
Beep

The machines desided to ring throughout my room, my eyes snapped opened in the reality that this wasn't my room, I began to panic before I seen a doctor who was just making his way passed but I stopped him and he came in to my room "good evening dear" he smiled before he tutted.

"I just wanted to check on you" he smiled down at me and slowly held his light up over me "do you have any idea what knocked me and my friend out" I asked expecting to be in the wrong about julse being behind all of this, suddenly arms wrapped around me.

When I noticed it was Mike, I felt myself, oozing out the love I was feeling right now, for him. I slowly pulled myself closer to him and inhaled his scent.

All I could do was memorie his very smell.