Satan

Satan, the figure feared by many is now walking on the lively soil with the name of Yang Jungwon.

People have refrained from his name because they don't want anything to do with him. Most people believe he is the devil. The one who seduced Eve, the one who desires more than God's throne, the one who epitomizes evil.

Jungwon clears his throat before opening the door that leads him to a place where they never expected him to be in.

"Teacher Yang!" Kids started running towards him with big smiles plastered on their faces, excited to see their favorite teacher finally appearing for their next period.

"Hello my little students! Did everyone have a nice weekend?" Satan, the devil, is a kindergarten teacher.

"Yes!"

"Teacher! We finished our homework!"

Jungwon pats everyone's head, happy that everyone did the homework he assigned them to do. "We'll check on it later, but first, why don't we sing our favorite song?"

"Yay!" The sound of children cheering fills the room as Jungwon leads them to the very middle of the classroom.

He pulls out a chair and sits on it while his students sit on the floor, circling the teacher. "Okay everyone, in the count of three, let's sing all together okay?"

"Yes teacher!"

"One, two, three!" And with that, everyone sang in harmony.

"Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man, the muffin man. Do you know the muffin man? Who lives on Drury Lane?" Jungwon sang the first verse and let's the kids sing after.

"Yes I know the muffin man! The muffin man, the muffin man. Yes I know the muffin man, who lives on Drury Lane!"

-

The class resumes like always. Jungwon did his very best to make the classes entertaining and enjoyable for his students. No wonder the kids like him so much.

He even gives star stamps for the ones who are behaving in the classroom.

A little girl raises her hand for Jungwon to notice.

"And so the turtle and the monkey..." He notices her, "Yes, Hyerin?"

"Can I go to the bathroom?" She asks.

"You can, but you may not." Jungwon jokes around, making the other kids giggle.

"Oh! May I go to the bathroom?" Hyerin corrected herself.

"Yes you may go. Have miss Ning accompany you there, okay?" Jungwon says, continuing the class while Hyerin exists the classroom.

-

The little girl went to the bathroom. Hyerin is a shy girl and would wait for everyone to exit the bathroom first before coming in. She never asked any of the staff to accompany her there as she is bashful. So she went by herself.

The bathroom is empty, Hyerin happily skipped towards one of the stalls and did her business.

She flushed the toilet, but before coming out of the stall, she heard someone opening the door.

She stayed in the stall, scared that a stranger might've entered the bathroom.

Someone was heavily breathing. Hefty footsteps thump on the tiles. The footsteps stopped, which left an intimidating silence.

Hyerin assumed the person had left the bathroom, but then she heard tremendous pounding on her stall door. The individual knocks aggressively on the door. The small girl puts her hand over her mouth to keep the stranger from hearing her sobbing.