Asmodeus

Jake, also known as Sim Jaeyun and Asmodeus, is a Seattle nightclub owner. His club's name was derived from his actual feelings. When Jake fled the Underworld before launching a business, there was little doubt that he missed the dark place he calls home.

To commemorate the experience he had while still hanging around in Hell, he named his club "Night in Hell!"

But now his nightclub has been destroyed by a demon beast that has found its way to Earth's surface. He even met an old face he never knew he'd encounter.

Jay and Jake helped the police and nurses out with the civilians that were affected by the attack, leading them safely out of the nightclub.

A reporter approached the two with a mic in her hand, "As one of the survivors in the gruesome attack, do you have any idea what caused it to happen?" She puts the mic in front of Jay and Jake, waiting for an answer to spill out.

"I'm the owner of this nightclub, I apologize for the loss of so many innocent lives. May God guide them to Heaven and bless their souls as they rest in peace. What occurred to cause the attack is still unknown. It all happened way too quickly." Jake wasn't lying, he's not certain of what may have caused the attack. He doesn't know how that creature escaped from the gates of Hell.

Jay has thought of this too.

The reporter turned to the camera that is broadcasting the entire event, "Coming from the owner and CEO of the nightclub, he is unsure of what happened. Lives were taken in this very nightclub, it can even be considered as mass murder. The police will have to further investigate the said situation..." The reporter walks away from Jake and Jay as she continues to inform the people to stay safe.

Jay sighs and turns to Jake, "We need to talk."

"We do. This attack is not something we should overlook." Jake says, inviting Jay for a ride in his expensive-looking car.

"Should we tell the others?" Jay asks while entering the passenger seat.

"Most of them are in South Korea, we can fly there now or tomorrow if you want to." Jake says while starting the car's engine.

"This isn't the kind of reunion I was thinking of." Jay comments as Jake started driving. Silence surrounded between the two, letting their minds rest after what just happened earlier.

The stillness was broken after Jay's phone started going off. The celebrity grabbed his phone in his pocket and sees his manager's name plastered on the screen.

"Who's that?" Jake asks.

"It's just my manager." Jay simply replies, not answering his manager's call.

"Woah, manager. Goodness! I forgot that you're a celebrity for a sec." Jake says.

"Yeah, it's really nothing." Jay turns his head to Jake, "I didn't expect you to be running a nightclub."

"Well I raised a nightclub so youthful humans can dance the night away with their loved ones. Mostly their nights end with them renting a private room and doing the business." Jake says casually with a hint of disgust in his voice.

"Right, you stand in for Lust." Jay points out while playing with his phone.

"Mhmm. Surprising how humans would do anything for pleasure, even if their relationships are at risk."

"Tch, ridiculous."

"Tell me about it, but I can't blame them. They are the reason why I have a successful business in the first place."

"Well then Asmodeus, I think you should pack your bags and leave your successful business." Jay says which left a confused expression on Jake's face.

"What? Why?"