God's Final Orders

"Before we start this meeting, why don't we introduce ourselves, hmm? For old time's sake. I'll go first." Jake takes a breath before introducing himself, "Sim Jaeyun, but call me Jake. I'm Asmodeus. Surprising, isn't it?"

"And I'm Mammon, Jay Park. It's nice to be reunited with the Seven Princes of Hell."

Jungwon leaps up from his seat, slamming his hands on the table which made everyone startle, excluding Riki and Heesung, "The Jay Park?!"

Jay looks at him, "Yes, you heard that right."

"Mammon, there's no way you're 'the' Jay Park." Jungwon argues.

Jay shrugs, "Well, apparently I am."

"Now since you're standing up, why don't you introduce yourself next?" The celebrity adds.

Jungwon clears his throat before presenting himself, "My name is Yang Jungwon..." He pauses for dramatic effect before stating that he is, "The one and only Satan."

They were all taken aback. They were not expecting 'the' devil to embody Jungwon. How can the devil, who turned towards God, be an innocent looking man with boba for eyes?

Heesung was baffled, "I didn't see that coming."

"Hey, you better be kidding." Jake wouldn't believe it.

Jungwon chuckles as dimples are formed on his cheeks, "Nope, I'm a hundred percent serious."

"There's no fucking way you're Satan." Sunghoon comments.

"Would you like me to prove it?" Jungwon asks, to which everyone agrees. He can only prove that he's the devil by demonstrating his signature ability, and that is to manipulate fire.

He exposes his palms, igniting a bright flame that confirmed his identity as Satan.

"He really is Lilith's husband." Jay was amazed, having his eyes fixed on Jungwon.

Jungwon sat back down, feeling relieved that he's done as if he just introduced himself to class as the new kid.

"Next." Jake calls.

Sunoo immediately sat up, "Kim Sunoo and I'm Beelzebub."

"Aww he looks adorable." Sunghoon looks at him with adoration.

"He looks like a fox." Jungwon adds another comment.

"And what about that one next to you?" Jay asks, referring to Riki.

Nishimura raises an eyebrow at him, "Nishimura Riki, Belphegor." A simple and lazy introduction from Riki.

"As expected, Belphegor would be tall on purpose." Jake says.

"Fuck off, Asmodeus." Riki warns, having a hint of tiredness and uninterested tone in his voice.

Jay coughs, "Moving on."

Heesung raises his hand, "Lee Heesung, Lucifer, detective under the Korean government."

"You aren't going to report us, right?" Jay jokes, resulting to have everyone laugh at his statement.

Heesung laughed along, but his smile faded, "It can happen."

The detective clarifies any misconceptions after a long frightening pause, "I was being satire." They all exhaled in relief, believing he was serious for a second.

"You got jokes..." Jay says.

And lastly, "Park Sunghoon, Leviathan, you guys have no idea how much happiness I'm feeling right now. Seven of us together once again, it feels like a dream."

Riki sighs, "Can I leave?" Sunghoon felt insulted by this, so he just sat down.

"Not until Father comes here to send His final orders. Remember, be neutral, no violent emotions, okay? We're talking about God here." Jake says, casting a glance at Heesung, who he knows is prone to rebelling.

After all, Heesung was the one who engaged in leaving Hell and disobeyed Father the first time.

Then a magnificent light shone down on them, which they took to be God's presence. They were all drawn to the divine light above them as they gazed up at the ceiling.

"Speaking of the devil--"

"You mean God." Jungwon corrected Riki.

"Here He is, the big guy." Jay says.

They were all awaiting for His commands, anticipating this very moment of a Father talking to His children.

"Children, oh how I missed seeing you all together in one room. Satan, Asmodeus, Mammon, Leviathan, Belphegor, Beelzebub, and of course, Lucifer." His voice is filled with a genuine tune, letting His children know that He truly misses them.

"Father, you summoned us for your final order, what would it be?" Jungwon asks.

"Yes, my Angels have been informing me that demons from your Underworld have made their way to the surface of the Earth, posing a threat to humanity's existence; the gate of Hell has opened somewhere in this world; you must seek for it together."

"Father, just to straighten things, did you let this happen? We know your celestial capabilities can open the gates of Hell. Are you still upset at us for fleeing the Underworld so you did this as a punishment? Are you doing this so we can stay in Hell?" Jay finally raises the question on his mind.

'This dude got the balls to ask that.' Riki thoughts to himself.

"Son, they believe everything happens for a reason," God said, pausing before responding to the questions. "But I am not involved in this. I no longer tamper with humans' lives, and I have forgiven each and every one of you long before this meeting occurs."

"Then why won't you tell us where this gate is at?!" Heesung snaps which took everyone by surprise. Jake was expecting this to happen. "If you are the perfect God that knows everything, why won't you tell us where this gate is at so our job would be easier?!"

"Samael."

"Don't call me that, Father. Just tell us where the gate is." Jungwon approaches Heesung to ease him.

"I have no clue to where the gates of Hell is located in. I only know what happens above and beyond, but not under."

Heesung wasn't buying it. He knows Father, he knows him better than anyone else. He is the eldest among the other princes, living at the same time Adam and Eve lived, he has seen how God handles things.

Sunghoon clear his throat, "What should we do now, Father?"

"Close the gates as soon as you find it. The seven of your powers combined will be able to seal the gates, so work in harmony. Have a blessed night, children. That'll be all for my final orders." And the light travels away, bringing everyone relieved that His presence is no longer present in the meeting room.

Jake slams his palms on the table, "Now how the hell are we going to find the gates?"

-

a/n: heesung this isn't you 🥺 also we reached 100+ reads wttfff i am grateful!! 💛