A Sip of Magic

Sim Jake's Epilogue

After launching a lucrative bar business, Jake has made the decision to open his first nightclub branch in South Korea. Later that evening, he will open his first-ever franchise, and for the official opening, there are already paparazzi, news stations, and photographers in front of his nightclub.

What transpired at his Seattle bar left a lasting impression on him. It was special since it was the first time he had finally met one of his brothers, but it was also horrifying as he had witnessed the dreadful deaths of his customers because demons from Hell had let loose.

Tonight is a brand new start. The long battle with Leviathan is now over after ten years worth of rebuilding the capital.

Jake stands in front of his mirror, fixing his suit and tie as he wants to appear as nice as possible. People viewed him as irresponsible because of what happened in Seattle, and he wants to come clean in his grand opening.

He took a deep breath and smiled at the mirror, "You got this!" He encourages himself. Jake then slips his hands in his pocket and grabs his phone, opening the "The 7 Princes of Hell" group chat with Riki obviously naming their group.

-The 7 Princes of Hell 😎😈🤟-

Jake: Hey guys! Are you all busy?

Jay is typing...

Jay: What's up?

Jake: Tonight is the grand opening of my first ever branch here in Korea‼️‼️

Heesung is typing...

Heesung: That's great, Asmodeus! Congratulations!

Heesung sent a GIF.

Riki is typing

Riki is typing...

Riki: I'm hanging out with K and Taki today, I might catch up later though. ❤️‍🔥🤟💯💥

Riki sent a photo.