Relief

Defne sat on the edge of the kitchen table, a bowl of strawberries on her lap, nibbling absentmindedly, her thoughts on last night. She couldn't believe what she had done, that she'd let herself go, to not think about the consequences. Koray's words had haunted her all day, to grab onto life with both hands, to not hold back waiting for the future.

With a blush, she remembered the previous night, Omer's hands and mouth on her. The pain and the ecstasy, intricately intertwined. She sighed happily. She felt different today, as though she were finally leaving her childhood behind her. She felt like a woman. Omer had marked her, claimed her... she was his now, in every way possible.

Cheeks reddened as she remembered how Omer had woken her during the night, pulling her back against him, sliding into her and loving her gently from behind, his hand between her legs as he slid in and out of her, his lips and tongue running up and down her neck and shoulders. Shivering, she sighed to herself. Being woken by Omer to make love, it was thrilling, the fact that he wanted her again, it was amazing.

Taking another bite from the strawberry in her hand, she smiled happily, legs swinging under the table.

"Oh. Where it is? You haven't made breakfast?"

Raising her eyes, she saw a sleep mussed Omer making his way over to her, a flirtatious smile on his face. "Immediately complaining? First you should say good morning. Then look at me lovingly and say something sweet."

Stopping in front of her, his warm gaze searched her face, leaning into her, hands braced on either side of her. "Must you wake up so beautiful every day?"

She smiled, embarrassed. "What beauty? I look like a witch." She shook her head to emphasise her mane of curls.

"But I love this look of yours. What are we gonna do about that?" She raised a brow, amused by his playful mood. "And you aren't allowed to smile, from now on."

"Why?" She smiled innocently.

"Look at this!"

"So, you're really, really serious?" Picking up a strawberry she fed it to him, his eyes burning into hers. "It feels like it's getting hot in here."

"You don't want it to?"

"Let it." Taking another bite of her strawberry, Omer's eyes were drawn to her lips. Pausing, he met her eyes, before lowering his mouth to hers, capturing them, feeling the velvet heat of her tongue.

Not releasing her mouth, he took the bowl from her hands, moving it aside and slipped his hands around her backside, pulling her flush against him. Her moan caused a low growl to escape his throat, and all too soon she was pulling back, breathless. "Defne... I don't think last night was a wise move. Now I'm going to want to spend even more time with you than I did before, and trust me, that was already more than I should have hoped for. When are you going to marry me?"

"Soon. It won't be long, and then we'll be together all day, every day."

Sighing dramatically, he placed a kiss against her forehead. "Not soon enough, not even close." Stepping back, he took her hand in his, helping her down from the table. "Come on, I'll make you breakfast."

She jumped to her feet. "I'll make breakfast."

"No way! I want to make breakfast for my lover." Looking at her, he loved the blush that infused her pale cheeks. She truly was his lover now, in every sense of the word.

The plates had been laid down for breakfast, and he'd just poured her a tea when he took his place beside her, his chair turned so that he could watch her. He stared at her intently, hand rested on his palm, elbow on the table. She was more beautiful than he'd ever imagined she would be, and he'd learned so much about her last night. The addictive sound of her breathless moans, the earthy taste of her, the look on her face as she orgasmed. Not to mention his new favourite piece of her, two small freckles below her right breast. It had been a joy to find those, to know that he was the first man to discover them, to discover her. He was resigned, he'd spend the next couple of years of his life now in a constant state of semi-arousal, there was no doubt about it. She was so innocent, so fresh and untainted, and now she was his. A part of her would forever be his, a part of her that no other man could ever touch.