Chapter 44 |Never Ending Love|

Right now we are back where everything started

Right now we are back where everything started. Sitting next to each other in Mrs. Cothermans office. Noah and I didn't know why we were called here. I play with Noah's fingers as I sit in my chair.

I was dressed in my ballet outfit while Noah was dressed in a pair of jeans and a white shirt. We sat in the same chairs we sat in last time. It has been a couple months since we were last called down here together. It happened all in the same way.

Noah came from one of his classes to get me from the ballet room and now we were sitting here waiting for the principal. "Hello! I'm sorry, I'm late, I had to finish up a quick meeting." Mrs. Cotherman says in a hurried tone.

"Looking gorgeous as always Ma'am," Noah says with a sweet smile. She smiles at him as she takes her seat and places her papers down on her desk. She tells us to give her a second so that she can find a paper. After a minute or two she finally finds what she was looking for.

"Okay, as you two know I haven't been here for a while, so I haven't been able to update you two on the whole grade thing." She tells us with a sweet smile.

Her and her wife had gone to see their daughter since she had recently given birth. That means Mrs. Cotherman hasn't been here for I think a month or two. She sadly couldn't see my solo in person but she saw it online and sent me an email telling me that I did amazing.

"Noah, you have managed to pass the two classes you were failing. You also got a very high score in your fall finals. Thank you River for helping with this and I would also like to address something I just learned of." She says to us.

"When did this happen?" She asks us while she gestures to our hands that are interlocked on my lap. I blush and Noah just laughs.

"A while ago, River just couldn't say no." Noah says with a cocky tone and I smack his chest while I look at him in disbelief. He just laughs at me and kisses the back of my hand.

"Ah young love," Mrs. Cotherman mutters to herself. A blush forms on my cheeks at her words, I look over and see Noah biting the inside of his cheek trying to hide his smile.

~~~~~

Classes were all finished for the day and right now I was laying in my bed while I sobbed over a book. I just got done reading 'All Your Perfects' by Colleen Hoover. It didn't help that my playlist was playing the song 'Trying My Best' by Anson Seabra.

I had tissues on both my nightstand and my bed as I used them to blow my nose or wipe away my tears. I read the last sentence on the page as my tears keep blurring my vision. As I close the book, I bury my head into my hands as I try to calm myself down.

"What happened?" Noah asks and I look up to see him staring at me with a worried expression. He must have just gotten here because he had a Taco Bell bag in his hands.

"This book is what happened." I tell him, my voice coming out quavering and unsteady. He looks down at the book I was reading before walking over to take a seat on my bed. He sets our food down and pulls me towards him.