Chapter 43 |Nicknames|

River has been calling me the weirdest names lately

River has been calling me the weirdest names lately. She had complained about her not having a nickname for me. So she had started to try out new nicknames on me to see how she feels about them.

At first it started out as simple nicknames. Such as love, babe, darling and more but now it has gotten to the point where she has been calling me her piggy boy all day. If it makes her happy then I would let her call me any name she wants as long as I see a smile on her face.

"Hey, my piggy boy." River says as she walks into the house. Greyson and I sit on the couch as we play around with Autumn. River had to run to the store for cat treats and toys. She had told us that today marks our second month with Autumn.

"Piggy boy?" Greyson asks me while trying to hold in a laugh. I shrug not really knowing how to explain that nickname to him. There simply was just no way for me to explain it.

"I'm here bitches!" Rose tells throughout the house as she walks into the house with Nora behind her. She gives River a kiss on the cheek before coming to the couch. "Hand over the cat, blondie," Rose says while she holds her hands out to Greyson.

"Not happening Rosie," He taunts her as he looks at her with what I assume is their look of admiration. I chuckle at them as they start to bicker over who Autumn likes more. That poor cat just looks confused.

I get off the couch and start to walk over to River. I kiss her cheek before I look through the PetSmart bag. I pull out all the toys and treats River had bought and place them on the dining room table.

"Oh my god! I saw the cutest little old man walking across the street today." River tells me with an adorable pout. She told me that little old people are her weakness. I look at her with a loving smile on my face, I couldn't wait to marry this woman.

"Also some girl tried hitting on me. I told her that I was married though," She reassures me and I pull her body towards mine. I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her lips. "Damn, right you are," I mutter against her lips and she smiles at me.

"I love you," She whispers and kisses me. She looked beautiful right now, dressed in a cropped black button up long sleeved shirt with a pair of white sweatpants with her hair up in a messy bun and the necklace I recently got her around her neck.

"I love you more," I whisper back as I nuzzle my head into her neck. A gagging noise ruins our moment. I pull away from River and send a glare to the two people sitting on the couch.

"No one wants to see you two being all lovely." Greyson says with a disgusted look making River laugh at him while I scoff. "That's because you're single." I told him and he faked gasps at me. I see Rose trying to hold in a laugh, she may act like she hates him but we all know they secretly love each other.

~~~~~

"Hello, my little honeybun," River says as she comes out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. I get off the bed and walk towards her, I hug her from behind and trail's kisses from her neck down to her collarbone. "Hi, beautiful." I mumble against her skin as she lays her head back against my shoulder and sighs at my touch.

Mature Scenes Ahead🔞

I suck on the sensitive skin on her neck and she moans softly. My dick starts to harden in my pants at the sounds leaving her mouth. I spin her around in my arms for her to face me. I lift her chin up with my thumb while the palm of my hand rests on her throat.

"Can I?" I ask her as I stare into her eyes, my lips only a inch away from hers. She whispers a yes and I unfold the towel from around her body. I trace the bottom of her lip with my tongue and she closes her eyes, her hand goes up to my hair and pushes my head toward so our lips meet.

River moans into the kiss as I pick her bare body up and carry her to our bed. I gently place her down, not breaking the kiss asI trail my hands up and down her body. I pull away to discard my clothes before I lean down to kiss her again.

I sigh into the kiss as I feel her skin against mine. She wraps her legs around me and pulls me closer to her body. I break the kiss and start to trail kisses down her body stopping at her breast. I take one nipple into my mouth and knead the other.

"Noah please," River begs and I look up to make eye contact with her. I decided to tease her more. I get on my knees and open her legs wider for me. I leave kisses on her inner thighs and she moans my name when I get closer to the spot begging for me.

"Look at you baby, all wet for me." I tell her with a smirk. I open her folds for me and start to do playfully slow circles on her clit. I lean down and circle her entrance with my tongue. Her hips buckle when I push my tongue inside of her, her beautiful moans filling the room.

"Fuck!" River groans as she adjusts herself so that she is leaned back on her elbows, her legs wide for me as her hand is in my hair. I moan as she pulls on the strands, I watch as her mouth stays open while she moans and her eyes are shut as she enjoys her pleasure.

I could fucking come at the sight of her right now. She pulls my head closer to her as she starts to rock her hips against my tongue. I loved eating her out, it was one of my favorite things. Her pleasure was all that mattered to me.

I let her use me anyway she wants while she reaches her orgasm. "I love the taste of you baby," I say to her as I run my thumb against my lower lip to get all her juices. She watches me as I put my thumb in my mouth and lick it clean.

I get up and kiss her, letting her taste herself on my tongue. "I want you inside of me," She tells me and I nod doing what she wants me to. River could tell me to jump off a plane for her and I will, only because she told me to.

I rest myself on one elbow as I tease her entrance with the head on my dick before slowly pushing in. We both moan at the feeling of each other. "Such a good girl," I praised her and I felt her clench around me. I groan into the crook of my neck as the feeling.

I start to thrust into her and her moans start to get louder. No one was here but us, Rose and Greyson had left not too long ago and they had taken Autumn with them. I was happy no one was home because I wanted to be the only one wearing Rivers' moans right now.

"Noah, fuck." She moans against my shoulder and I pick up my pace. I pull her face closer to mine so that I can kiss her. I soon start to feel her clench around me, making me come closer to my orgasm.

Mature Scenes Ended 🔞

When we finally reach our high, we lay there for a little bit to catch our breaths. "I love you," I whisper against her neck. "I love you more," She whispers back. I roll off of her and pull the covers over us as we calm down.

Rivers' head lays on my chest with her arm draped over me. I run my hands through her hair and watch as the beauty in front of me starts to fall asleep.

Hello everyone! I put the set up of the guys house at the top of this chapter just in case you are confused