💚SAI X READER🌥

🌥(fluff)

Story:

Sai and (Y/n) have been closed friends since they meet at planet Volcania when Tapops exam. Sai first time getting touchy to earthling especially (Y/n).

They cared each other and fight along side. Until team Boboiboy have a naughty idea.
-----------------------------------------------------

Author Pov:

Another mission coming up from Admiral Tarung and Commander Kokoci, this time Sai and Shielda coming along with team Boboiboy.

"Yipee, aren't you happy (Y/n) finally you and Sai getting alone?"

Gopal said with happy tone while inside his mind he have plan to make this lover birds together.

"Yeah, I do but we all need to get mission in team Gopal not just me and Sai. You also Boboiboy"

Boboiboy who get warn by her just laugh sheepishly and scartch  his cheeks softly.

"I won't I promise this time"

"You better be superstar we can not afford you get injured badly like you fight with Retak'Ka"

(Y/n) sigh she know end up this shorty orange boy will end up injured badly to protect his friends.

"Well no use if you tell him so"

Sai come stand beside her with smirk on his face, (Y/n) look up at him and have small smile.

"I guess you right Sai, by the way did you know there a planet called funtown maybe if we get vacation we should go there"

"Yeah, I'm sure it'll be fun if you choose"

"(chuckle) silly, I'm not big fan of party or social I love enjoy my time with fun memorable"

When they chatting together happily the teams were looked at them while fan girl and fan boy about it.

"See I told you Shielda your brother love her"

"I never thought he can feel that way"

"Maybe he can show it more if we have plan to let them confess"

They look at Gopal with curiously, they might be not trusted his idea but it seems getting their attention so they heard out.

They get in Captain Papa spaceship go to planet twit. To rescue dimensionbot from evil alien and become alliance.

"I wonder after this we get mission or not?"

"Hmm, we not starting our mission yet why?"

Sai asked worried about his closed friends.

"Well, I kinda need do something it's not really important tho don't worry"

(Y/n) put a smile to not worry much her friends, she wave her hands signaling to not worry.

"Really, if we have we complete it quickly so you can do your stuff"

"Like I said it's not important"

"But sound does I'll make sure everyone move quick"

Once again, the teams feel out with it.

"Can they just confess already so we don't need Gopal weird idea?"

"Aww, but they look cute in this state"

They agree with Yaya, they do look cute in this state.

"That's why we need to help their feelings and have new fluff between them"