🖤FANG X YANDERE! READER ⛈️

Request:T3CHN00

⛈️(angst)

🖤Fang🖤 x Yandere! Reader⛈️

Story:

(Y/n) completely fall in love with Fang the popularity maniac boy, to her he was perfect in everything. She was disgust with Ying who stole his attention from her.

Fang who found out he have crazy fans that completely insane capture her to jail and have depress.
------------------------------------------------------

Author Pov:

Normal day and normal life for Fang and his friends to study at Rintis highschool. He wearing white short sleeves polo shirt with purple vest with purple ties. He wear white long slack.

He were joked and have nice chat with his friends, suddenly he feel someone watched him from far like stalker. He quickly look at his back.

"What's wrong?"

Ying ask suddenly, Fang told them he was being stalk by someone lately. Not sure was it his imagination or real.

"I think you should let them be for few days then when it get worse you use your power"

Boboiboy said to encourage him with his ideas. Fang nod agree with his ideas. Behind the brick walls that 6 meter away from they, there one girl who giggling crazily while ripped Ying photo.

"He will mine, mine, mine"

She enchanted until she satisfy the (h/c) girl come out from there and walk with speed to catch superhero groups. Once she did, Fang notice her.

"Hey (Y/n), how's your life?"

Fang and her get closed since they get same club. She scream inside her mind maniac.

'He asked me, he asked me, he asked me!!! I'm fine seeing your beautiful smile on me! Just me!'

She clever on hide her true character. She smile sweetly to them and answered Fang question. But when other gang asked her and greet she was disgust on them but hide it with fake smile.

"Oi, popular maniac! We need to go we have class duty to do!"

"Yes, later (Y/n)"

Fang wink at her immediately catch up chinese girl run together to school. (Y/n) who saw this grit her teeth silently.

'That brat, I will kill her!'

She then faked her nice attitude to excuse herself going to school alone. The gang wasn't suspicious on her. She was planned to kill Ying tonight.

She planned it smooth, predict what will happen next and what's her move but one biggest problem Fang.

He would be popped out nowhere and helped Ying, (Y/n) wasn't pleased with it. She then asked Ying to come at her house asked her how to cook rice chicken.

Ying gladly accept it, Yaya want to join them but suddenly remember she have student council meeting so she can't hang out with them.

Fang also wasn't allowed to come because (Y/n) wanted to be closed with Ying since she and her wasn't that close. Fang was hesitated first but then he let them be.

Something wasn't right and that's according to Fang hearts but his brain convince him to believe what (Y/n) said. But something were suspicious he let his heart won, he followed them from behind.

(Y/n) wasn't a fool, she can sense his distance. She were angry but calm down, talked about normal stuff with Ying. Once they arrive at her house. (Y/n) smirk evilly and locked the main door.

The window were automatically locked from morning.

"Haiyaa, (Y/n) your house too dark I can't see my steps"

"Oh hehe, I was lived alone so I het used to close my house and let it dark"

Ying open the curtains and tied it up. (Y/n) can feel Fang were watched them from outside. They were doing great. Fang was glad it was normal he about to leaves.

But his feet stop, his nose sniff something metallic and worse it was smelly. He search it at her backyard, he saw one car garage. He was curious, so cat get his tongue.

He sweat drop and freak out seeing inside it used his shadow mouse. There's plenty of corpse and many equipment to torture people. He was disgusting and remember the incident happen to Pulau Rintis many teenage girl around his age disappear.

He looked at corpse face it was his desk mate, the girl he have been flirty to make Ying jealous. And so many girls that he knew.

He then saw a clipboard appear his photo everywhere and his identities. Fang seeing enough of it and helped want to help Ying to get out from (Y/n) grasp.

"HELPPPP!"

Fang was late, (Y/n) already tried to kill Ying. She hold Ying watch so she can't used her power to slow-mo her action. Fang crashed down the wooden door at kitchen.

Ying who helpless, crying in fear but change glad when seeing Fang here. (Y/n) who have Ying blood splatter on her face widen her eyes and smile like a crazy.

"Fang! Darling you here, you here, you here! So wonderful! So fantastic! I finally rid off the girl who get in our way Fang, only left this chick then we could be together!"

"NO! You disgust me! You killed people! Just what's wrong with your crazy mind!!"

She shock when Fang said that, he insult her and heart shatter when Fang carry Ying in bridal style, while she hold her bleeding stomach.

"Crazy....? Haha....HAHAHAHAHA, You said me crazy while you doesn't appreciate me while I destroy people who getting on our way! You mine! You mine! YOU MINE!!!"

Fang face showed angered he put down Ying and ask her to make report at police station while take back her power watch to her. Ying nods and run fast to police station.

"I wasn't anyone belongs!! I love Ying than my life! You disgust me you freak!"

(Y/n) were angry and attack Fang with kitchen knife, she swing and swing but get a single scratch.

"Then, you die and you will be forever mine!!!"

Fang was beyond the limit, he used his power to hold her. (Y/n) struggle but then get knock out by Fang. Police came and took out the dead body.

(Y/n) will be prison for 10 years and get punish. Fang swear if he wasn't that blind about this, he could save more people lives.
------------------------------------------------------

Thank you T3CHN00 for request hope you enjoy the chapter, thank you dear and have a nice day all of you :3