✴️SUPRA X GANGSTA! READER☁

☁(normal)

✴️Supra✴️ X Gangsta! Reader ☁

Story:

Supra is fourth popular among the element brother he have cold side of Thunder but caring like Solar. He technically a Kuudere but he seems take interest on this gangsta girl.

(Y/n) a gangsta, bad girl indeed but have one problem when on her month, she love when someone give her their attention when on her month.
------------------------------------------------------

Author Pov:

The bells ring on lunch break, Supra who sigh in relief when the time break crazy fan girls of him were gone to buy lunch.

He glad he bought lunch box to eat by mama Gem. When he walk he heard someone whimper at stairs. One of gangster boy were beaten up badly but it's only him who cried at stairs.

Feel weird about this slowly approach the bad boy.

"It was a girl beat me! In fact the legendary street fighter! I mess with the wrong person!"

"Who legendary street fighter again?"

"She is the dragon among dragon, roar in battlefield like a predator. The venom rose, one woman army! (Y/n)-sama!"

The gangsta boy run to toilet when he remember the incident happen to him. Supra were confused at first but his mind were tick when (Y/n) named were mention.

'She always cause trouble and discipline teacher can't handle her anymore but surprising she can score the subject easily'

Supra think about the girl while he walk to canteen, find his friends and brothers.

"Supra! here sit with me!"

Sori his youngest brother called with cheer voice this make Supra stop think and walk towards them. But then he bump a little with the girl wearing all black sailor uniform.

The (h/c) were cover her half face showing one eyes of her. Her (e/c) were pissed. The aura she have were deadly around her the vein mark can show up by any minute if she get angrier.

"Huh?"

The dark and venom tone from her with her face like a murder make everyone feel scared and pray for Supra life.

"Sorry, I'm out of focus"

"Tch"

She bump back his shoulder hard and leave the canteen, they glad Supra don't die.

"Supra I'm surprise that gangsta queen spare your life"

Solar said seems amused with him while munching some cupcake.

"So that's (Y/n)"

He sit between Sori and Gentar. Unboxing his lunch box.

"Wait you don't know her?"

"I heard she was gangster but earlier I meet a bad boy and he was complete beat up not recognise his face"

"Dang, you mean Jimmy the bad boy were beaten up?"

Gentar ask while asked him with full mouth.

"Yeah Jimmy"

"Than we don't mess with her like Thunder"

Thunder just sigh and eat his own lunch not bother to heard anymore from Cyclone mouth.

"Oh, what if I challenge her to a fight?"

Blaze were excited to have fight with her.

"Then don't anger out your flames when get beaten. We have power remember"