🧡BOBOIBOY X BAKER! READER 🌥

Request:ErickaVallarta7

🌥(fluff)

🧡Boboiboy🧡 X Baker! Reader 🌥

Story:

(Y/n) have one small bakery that her parent business and she have huge crush on Boboiboy so she bake him cookies and cupcakes and she gave it to him.

Boboiboy didn't know (Y/n) made it and he love it and want more and also try to figure out who gave it to him.
------------------------------------------------------
Author Pov:

One beautiful morning make Pulau Rintis feel like harmony with nice weather. (H/c) girl have been shy around the people she knew but when come her best friends she really soft spoken.

"(N/n)-chinn! Good morning!~"

"Ah, (bff/name)! morning to you too"

Her best friends snuggle to her soft cheeks and hug her tightly.

"Hehe, it's ticklish (bff/name)"

"You way so cute I can't handle it"

She snuggle her more and more until they reach the gate. Yaya were checking school uniform each student.

"Yaya-chin! Good morning~!"

(Bff/name) chirp and hug Yaya, while (Y/n) just soft chuckle and bring out one cute plastic wrapping inside it have two chocolate chip muffin and a mini box of red velvet with white chocolate chip cookies.

"Good morning, Yaya here your order total is RM24.50"

"Oh, thank you so much (Y/n) you see I really wondering how it taste finally I get it. Here your money and thank you again"

"Your welcome Yaya, see you later"

Yaya bid a wave and happy nods to two normal girls, (Y/n) and (bff/name) walk to class and see bunch girl give Boboiboy chocolate, gifts, cookies and many more pastries. He really uncomfortable.

She look at the plastic and wrapped it does have her families logo. They claim they made it, Boboiboy can tell they lies or not he reject them all. This pout the girls.

Fang also uncomfortable when the girls lies about their homemade pastry and bakery.

"Tch, how dare they claim your families business as their homemade bakery and pastry I bet they do it horrible and make it worst"

(Bff/name) make a disgusting face while make puke face. (Y/n) just sigh but then gently ask her best friends to stop insult them. Her (e/c) eyes filled guilt and sympathy.

She walk up to two popular student with nervous but hand them same box with her family logo.

"I-I hope it does cheer you two since you two seems uncomfortable earlier here a box of croissant and custard cream puff. I buy it"

Boboiboy and Fang love how sincere and honest she is.

"Thank you, but you don't have too it must be expensive"

Boboiboy said still hesitated to take it.

"D-Don't worry you two seems not happy I just try to cheer you two, hopefully you two like the pastry"

"Don't worry we eat whatever it is, thank you so much (Y/n)"

Fang said while softly smile to her, she nods and excuse herself. When she reach to her best friends, her friends make a sly smirk.

"My, my, my!!! You so goddess (Y/n) like an angel fall to earth!"

"J-Jeez, I'm not (bff/name)"

She softly whine, while her friends hug her and snuggle to her cheeks, this cute attitude catch Boboiboy eyes smiling but other side he is jealous?

He wondering why he would feel like that?

Day by day, Boboiboy receive cookies, cake, pastry and breads and surprising it more delicious than (L/n) families pastry and bakery.

He told about it to his Kokotiam gang.

"I think someone got a crush on you but she decide just to give you these since she maybe a shy girl?"

Gopal make his own conclusions but somehow it can be possible. Boboiboy really enjoy it then he try to catch who give him this.

Meanwhile, (bff/name) who heard this have joyful aura quickly run to (Y/n) who waiting her come back from canteen.

"(N/n)-chin!!! Guess what!"

(Y/n) just tilt her head while munch her pastry.

"Boboiboy love your own pastry and bakery, see I told you so!"

Her face totally mad blush she hide her face in between her palm.

"H-He love it?"

"Yup, trust the process maybe you can get enough courage you can confess to him!"

(Y/n) just hummed as agree with her best friends ideas. The next day, she make chocolate cake with full of chocolate everywhere. She arrive earlier like before she sneak up to Boboiboy desk to placed it with cute note.

Once she placed down both of it she tense up when someone said.

"So you the one who give me all those gift"

She slowly look at her behind, Boboiboy in his elemental and that's Thunderstorm, Quake and Cyclone. She slowly step back until her back meet the window.

She blush and look down while played with her fingers, shy to see Boboiboy elemental face.

"Y-Yes I-I did, i-if you want me to stop I-I can stop doing that"

She said still afraid to see her crush face. Thunderstorm look at Quake and Cyclone and then merge into Boboiboy. He slowly reach her.

His hand take chocolate cake she made and open it.

"Hmm, this is more delicious chocolate cake I ever eat. Did you make it because it kind different than your parents bakery"

"Y-Yes, you like it?"

"Like it? I love it! Thank you (Y/n) for your gift I really love it and I hope you can make this for me even more until we get older how you said?"

She have shock face, she look at him not believe what she have heard. Boboiboy softly smile to her and placed down chocolate cake to his desk.

"I want to said I love you too (Y/n) (L/n), I know this cause Yaya have told me that she have saw you placed down the gifts on my desk so I wanna see it today and yup you really did"

"W-Why?"

"Since first time you gave pastry to me and Fang you seems sincere about it and I love girls like that than girls chase about my look and popularity. So please give me placed for your space"

"I-I will Boboiboy and your welcome"

Boboiboy caress her cheeks while smile cutely to her which she also smile to him back.
------------------------------------------------------
I think I really need to on hold first about one shot book, so many request make me realized I left some request. Hopefully you guys understand that.