💜CAPTAIN KAIZO X VILLAIN! READER 🌥

Request:T3CHN00

🌥(fluff)

💜Captain Kaizo X Villain! Reader 🌥

Story:

(Y/n) most wanted villain in whole galaxy, she also a arsonist which is she done her dirty work with burn something like build or spaceship. She also a bubbly yet dangerous.

Captain Kaizo were capturing her but always lost her signal but finally he can track her down and capture her to Tapops jail.
------------------------------------------------------
Author Pov:

"It's (Y/n) capture herrr!!!!"

One soldier of great planet Atata Tiga said. They were capture the most villain wanted in galaxy (Y/n) (L/n)

"Catch me if you can, greedy aliens"

Her (h/c) were flew in the air while running to her mini space ship. Before that she light up small fire and throw it to one greedy aliens that she have meet before and that's Ejojo space ship.

"Damn you (Y/n)!!!!"

"Damn to you too Ejiji!!"

"IT'S EJOJO!!"

But she not heard what Ejojo said, keep running to her small space ships and flew to another planet.

"Hahahaha, I love those reaction from greedy aliens!"

She take a rest and giggle to one black market on another planet which all the villain rest at there.

"Hahahaha, I heard what you did at Atata Tiga just now, you need to tell us now!!"

Her best friends come while have smirk and excited overwhelmed her.

"Chill, I just go there just wearing my suit never bother to wear mask, then poof guards chase me and I burn Ejojo spaceship cause he the reason I came there for"

"Uuu, take a revenge after what he did on ya?"

"Yeah, I mean he did first so why not I pay it back. After he did to me at earth just to defeat that superheroes"

"You mean Boboiboy? That kiddo on Tapops now"

"I'm not taking revenge on him or his friends just Ejojo would do. I'm a chill villain buttt that Captain of them kind off hot tho"

"Which?"

"That dark purple duck hair with those ruby eyes? dark red? something like that"

(B/n) put thumb under their chin and thinking who but her eyes look at (Y/n) curiously.

"Was he the legendary space rebels?"

"Yup"

She popped the "p" to make it sounds and have proud smile.

"You crazy, you do know he is strongest after that elemental kids. He could kill you if he after you!"

"Pfft, that's why I love. I'll make sure that captain won't stand a chance"

"Don't ever bother me if you get trouble~"

Then after she done break, she were floating to see planet and dark skies. She enjoy it after she got some messages.

"Give up now villain"

One stern and cold voice said behind those mask she smirk knowing the legendary space rebels were chased her after years.

"Aww, you miss me spaces rebels? That sweet of you!"

"Just give up!"

"Come one, I know you want capture me? But for what? Just because I was a villain, I commit a sin? Pfft lame!"

With that full speed, she headed to somewhere far from other planet. She might think Kaizo have back up that each planet will help him. She take him to somewhere far.

That's planet already out from galaxy system.

"This old kind planet it's Pluto!"

Kaizo curse he even can't contact any helper or HQ. He look her ship already land and she already waiting for him to come down and have fair fight with her.

Kaizo clicked his tongue and landed beside her spaceship. He come out seeing the villain front of him.

"Hii~ finally we gonna have lot of fun dear~~~!"

Kaizo just glare at her with weird but still ready for fight. The (h/c) girl take out two survival knife from her thigh, Kaizo saw how smooth and squishy her thigh blush and look away.

"Ohhh, you like big thigh darling? Why you don't say so! You can touch it and put me in jail if you can defeat me! If I win can I kiss you space rebels?"

Kaizo gulp and blush appear on his face. This make (Y/n) giggle then they fight. It was fast fight, the both sword and knife clashed each other make it hard for both user to defeat.

"Not bad villain"

"Aww is that compliment thank you spaces rebels~<3"

She wink to him and smile, Kaizo once again have a tint of blush. He throw one of her survival knife, she just smirk and do some acrobat move make Kaizo confuse her movement.

But then he can read her move.

"Uuu, fast reader aren't ya~?"

"Tch, give up"

In the end both of them out of energy. The scratch all over their cheeks and arms.

"Arghh, I hate this anymore! I become villain on the villain did to my parents. Just because one power sphere! My parents dead!"

"You can be one of heroes!"

"They always see me as fragile and timid girl. They can't let me join them that's why I become villain!"

Kaizo energy gain again but he stop seeing the girl front of him still can't gain her strength. Panting heavily her beautiful face were cover by one big scratch that Kaizo did.

He felt bad, he know what her feels seeing the parents killed because one greedy other villain. She become one because they can't believe her can do.

"What are you waiting for, I'm ready!!"

"You not"

Kaizo uses orange energy to make his movement fast and appear behind her before he could knock her. (Y/n) more faster, she trip Kaizo feet then she on top of him.

"I won!"

Kaizo mask off automatically shocked the girl can more faster than her. He wait her to kill him but he can feel one soft lips on his.
Kaizo shock when she kiss him.

"I did said right, if I win I want a kiss from you spaces rebels...Kaizo"

She caress his both cheeks while smile.

"Your turn, I'm tired. So we both fair and square"

"I-I won't touch yours-"

His hand feel the squish and soft thigh of her. He blush madly but keep control.

"Hey~ squish it~"

She whisper, Kaizo blush just deny it. Clench his teeth while look away. (Y/n) rolls her eyes and force his hand squish her thigh. Which Kaizo blush and tense up.

He take back his hands and blush madly. He capture her and take her and space ships to Tapops.

"Kaizo, capture the greedy aliens for me ohh, abd burn their build and space ship"

"Absolutely not!"

She pout childishly but keep begging to him. Which is make him resist her cute puppy eyes.
------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for rush chapter T3CHN00 beside I'm going back at hostel and guess what I make this while otw to hostel beside my mum gladly my tinted screen is privacy so she won't see it. Have a good day everyone~