🧡BOBOIBOY X SUPERHERO! READER 🌥

Request:manlyloli

🌥(fluff)

🧡Boboiboy🧡 X Superhero! Readers 🌥

Story:

(Y/n) was supposed a super hero before but when Boboiboy come all the problem were solved by him and his friends. She got bored and worked as waitress at maid cafe.

Boboiboy who get attracted by maid cafe went together with gang while then he got love by first sight at (Y/n).
------------------------------------------------------

Author Pov:

The customer rarely shown up to Tok Aba shop. The gang wondering but let it slide, they talked about random things then suddenly Pipi come with excited seeing her favorite people.

"Big brother, big sister!!"

Pipi run to them while hugging each of them which the gang smile warmly to little girl.

"Oh, the student of justice! When you guys come back from mission?"

Papa Zola come with several food leaved at his motorcycle.

"Just a week ago, we here to have rest while searching one super hero named (Y/n) we need to ask her if she interest to join Tapops"

"Ohh, forgive me justice of mine but I never heard those named why not you guys search at near beach?"

"We did but no luck"

Gopal sigh while drink his special ice chocolate. They did have a little talk about (Y/n), Boboiboy and the gang have heard those name before but couldn't remember where.

Day by day, the customer were rarely appear to Tok Aba shops, the gang decide to go one maid cafe near the Tok Aba shops.

"So many customers and crowded lucky it big inside and outside"

They sit at round table outside the shops. One elegant (h/c) with two round (e/c) wearing such a classic Victorian maid.

"Hello, you guys must be new customer here. My name is (Y/n) (L/n) I will be serve you guys today and here a menu. Have a look"

She said it with nicely and warm smile, Boboiboy who have warmth deep inside his emotion blush a little. Fang and Gopal smirk devilish knowing the orange cap boy have love in fisrt sight.

"Do you have any recommend for us?"

"Certainly, today special event which is Victoria era, we have original scone with our special berries sauce. The berries sauce made freshly with our own recipes. Beside that we have earl milk tea with honey, the side dish we have a baked apple pie and eeg tarts. If you want the meals we have corndog cheese, steak and ribs lamb"

Sound very expensive to the gang, but then she laugh softly. This make the gang look at her weirdly.

"To new customer we have extra discount 40% from the price so you guys can enjoyed it all together after all after those discount we have special discount for student 10%"

They lighten up and take the recommendation which (Y/n) nods and bow to them, she elegantly walk to back give the order.

"She so nice"

"So that's her who was used to be super hero before us"

Gopal smirk and elbow Boboiboy jokingly.

"Psst, Boboiboy don't you think she is cute and perfect"

Boboiboy who been keep stared at (h/c) girl day dream about her.

"Yeah"

He respond it not knowing they hold the laughter because he look so ridiculous and yet funny to tease him.

Suddenly, he snapped blush madly and sutter after he said. He excuse himself to go bathroom, then he stop when he saw one little boy were tripped from stairs.

He want to use Thunder power but stop when someone with same energy as Ying come rescue the boy. It was (Y/n), she capture the little boy with one hand while other hand she floated the dish with gravity.

"You need to be careful little boy, that's why you need to behave okay"

She let go the boy and touch his little nose with polite manner while wink to him.

"Okay thank you maid sis"

He then walk to outside, she felt someone stare at her. Look at corner she saw Boboiboy now their eyes locked.

"Ah, sorry your order right with me, let me send it quick....Hello?"

"I remember you...You once saved my life from Adudu and Probe do you remember me? I'm Boboiboy!"

(Y/n) look at him up and down then she realize the dino cap he wear. Gasp a bit knowing he the boy that she save before.

"Oh, god you safe and sound. I'm glad"

She smile warmly then stop talk and went to table, Boboiboy follow her behind feel warmth and comfortable.

"Sorry for keep you guys wait, here your special order. You guys can paid the meals at meals. The total only free"

They shock and ask it again was they heard it wrong.

"No, you guys can take it for free beside it's on me"

She said, they enjoy the meals while her go to staff room. Paying up the meals for new super hero gang. Once they eat, Gopal and Fang look at each other and nods.

"Boboiboy, truth or dare?"

"Why all sudden?"

"Just choose it!"

"Dare!"

Boboiboy can't turn around so he need to be a man. Beside they really disturb his peace time.

"I dare you to confess at her with making announcement"

"What!? No-!"

Fang decline if he protest may or not he need to do his dare. Boboiboy get inside, blush all over his face. Sweat and nervous all over him.

"I have announcement to make!!"

He shout this is get the customer and staff attention including (Y/n) who wondering what he going to said. He take a deep breath.

"I LOVE YOU (Y/N) (L/N) WOULD YOU GO OUT DATE WITH ME!!!"

He shout loudly all his feelings, look down while blush all over his face. The gang already record it, waiting for the answer from the girl.

The customer look at (Y/n) hoping she accept. She walk with a tint blush to him, give her hand to him. Boboiboy look up seeing her face also a tint of blush with smile.

"Boboiboy right? Would you mind if you dance with me?"

This surprise everyone, the shops have classic music. They dance at center of shops, Boboiboy and her never breaks any eye contact staring it with dearly.

The music stop with final steps they bow to each other as gratitude.

"Yes, I will"

With that people cheering on them, Boboiboy heard this also happy. He hug her and almost forgot what they need told to her.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thank you manlyloli for request sorry if you not dislike it. Hope you all have a nice day and please vote, and follow me please :3