🌪CYCLONE X READER 🌥

Request:hellounknownperson

🌥(fluff)

🌪Cyclone 🌪 X Reader 🌥

Story:

(Y/n) really harsh person, the student really scare with her because her stingy look and the way she talk very salt and hurt people heart but she a genius, that's the reality they doesn't want to accept but she manage to beat Yaya, Ying, Fang and Solar along Supra and Sopan.

Cyclone who stunned about her every single day at school. He want to be friends with her so he ask teacher to pair her as his partner in science project and math cause he literally bad with it. Shocking him she actually have soft spot for children and pet.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author P.O.V:

"Kyaa!~~ It's elemental brother!!~"

"Solar-sama you look so amazing as usual!~"

"Thunderstorm so cool!!~~~"

"Sopan let's hangout together~~!"

"Supra!!! Please go out with me!!~~"

"Thornie you so cute as usual!!~"

"Sori you are my sunshine~~!"

"Blaze show us your fire show later~~!"

"Mama Quake please let me taste your cooking!!~"

"Aww look Ice can sleep while standing how adorable~~!"

"Glacier nice to see you fine again~~!"

"Frostfire you so cool~~!"

"Gentar please show me your biceps!!~"

"Cyclone you look nice today !!~"

This compliment they will get everyday when they got in school. Then someone passed beside elemental brother this make fan girls have been quite and glare at one girl wearing headphone. She have (h/c) hair with bored look (e/c) on her.

"Ahh, it's salty queen (Y/n) (L/n)"

"How rude she is passed that elemental brother she have no respect"

(Y/n) who coincidence heard it after her favorite songs end have salty smile to the girls.

"Oh dear, I don't know I passed the heroes of earth must be my lucky day. Hahaha"

Then final she stuck her tongue out to girls, this make the girls furious she shrug her both shoulder and left to her classroom. The elemental boys were stunned seeing her like every single day.

"Cycy why would you love someone like that?"

"I-I-I wasn't like her I was admire her like how she deals all those hater comment and manage the bully. Fact she more genius than Sopan, Solar, Supra, Yaya and Ying!"

He happily exclaimed while have annoying look to annoy his brother about her beating them in exam, this pissed them so much and chase Cyclone. He manage to save his butt this time, even he wasn't top student but he manage to be top 10 in his classroom, top 1 of course (Y/n) than Solar, Supra, Sopan, Yaya, Ying and Fang.

Quake and Thunder manage to be top too but can beat up those crazy genius. 

"Cyclone!"

He sweat drop and hide beside to (Y/n) seat that in back seat beside window. She was confuse at first but let it slide she wear headphone anyway.

"How dare you said that we stupid we definitely become top 1 next time!"

This trigger Yaya, Ying and Fang the top student were gathering at (Y/n) seats, this kind off annoy her. Quake and Thunder who just arrive were shock on this situation. Quake immediately push the crowd a bit.

"(Y/n)! You always cause trouble why you still on top!?"

"What your secret!!?"

"Did you cheat?"

Cyclone can see she was pissed.

"Go away, I hate hearing you guys were annoyingly caw like crow beside me. And to answer yur question is none of your business heroes. Gosh, I shouldn't come school today so annoying"

She grab her bag and want to take leave but Quake and  Yaya stop her.

"We have Science test later on you can't skip that"

"Aww you really have mom like Quaky Thundy but look at me I don't care hahaha"

This pissed Thunder, he want to hit her but Cyclone did get it. Shocking this everyone was stunned. The (e/c) eyes was stunned, she grab Cyclone heads and check on his head.

"Ahh, you got little bit scratch here this might be bad for your brain this area when we keep the memory here and it have scratch and a bit blood come out. On the test don't take, it might hurt your brains more. It hurt a bit"

She said and take out the travel aid kit, she clean the wound and put patches after she put alcohol. Everyone were stunned seeing her caring fact she serious look.

"Done, I help you out with test"

Cyclone have beamed into happiness and have puppy eyes look.

"Thank you (Y/n)"

"Whatever I don't want some kind idiot keep bugging me"

(Y/n) take back her seats and put headphone while look at scenery. The science teacher come and Cyclone have permission to get (Y/n) help but their point might be lost 1.5 mark. The test over (Y/n) becoming second place. Everyone knew it wasn't fair they not happy with their score.

"For science project I already decide with your math teacher who you will partner"

The teacher pair up but Cyclone have a debt with her so he raise his hand.

"Teacher, can I change my project partner both science and math?"

"Sure but why?"

Before Cyclone could make some excuses, (Y/n) raised her hands.

"Teacher I want Cyclone as my partner, he have small injured at his brain earlier so I need to check on him. Beside I don't want to same group with arrogant person"

Solar grit his teeth as he knew he was insulted by her with her snickered smug face.

"Reasonable sure Quake with Solar and Cyclone with (Y/n) fair enough beside Cyclone also need some tutoring"

After school, Cyclone walk to (Y/n) house, he was amazing how big it is and what he even surprise is she smile to her pets. There's a couple of it.

"You have many pets here"

"Oh, I love animal that's all"

"Woah this cutie really fluffy what's it's name?"

"That's my cat named (cat name)"

She introduce her pet name to Cyclone and this make his idea popped.

"How about we do project about animal, what their categories, where they lived and etc"

(Y/n) smile and pat his head agree with it. They done their project after dinner time, she make something to them eat.

"(Y/n) there's something I want to said to you"

She wait for his answer with calmly.

"I really admire you since first day, and I envy you how you get away from insulted and bully I really admire you!"

"Hahahahaha, this is first time someone said that to me. Cycy you make my day today and thank you for compliment"

She kiss his forehead. She ask driver to get him ride for home, all way to his home he blushing mess.

"Maybe she wasn't half bad"

He smile while repeat the scene earlier.