💛GOPAL X INJURED! READER 🌥

Request:foxyae_ (thank you again for request you the best, thanks a lot dear, I'm really happy ≧ω≦)

🌥(fluff)

💛Gopal💛 X Injured! Reader🌥

Story:

Beside Boboiboy and Fang, (Y/n) is the closet one to Gopal. Doing everything same like, most people were mistaken them as a trouble maker couple. Actually they both hide their feelings.

Until, (Y/n) got serious injured only Gopal stay with her until she fully recover, he treat her as queen serve many kind of food that he made. Finally they confess.
------------------------------------------------------

Author Pov:

As usual, the quartet trouble maker were make fuss today and that's changing Captain Papa belt. They now run away from Caotain Papa who chase them around station Tapops.

They high five together, but then get punish from it.

"Ish, this is all your fault Gopal, (Y/n) you too!"

"Tch, why you even bother to join us hedgehog"

"What did you call me!?"

Fang have irk mark but it wasn't bother her at all, she just huff and clean up the library in Tapops station.

When they were clean up, Boboiboy and Fang somehow get clumsy by tripped on shelf with full of tablet and gadget for knowledge. But the shelf doesn't hurt them.

"Eh, what happen?"

"Someone save us, (gasp) (Y/N)!!"

Fang and Boboiboy shock seeing the girl lay down while the shelf were top on her back. She not waking up. Gopal heard the shout quick take a look. His jaw dropped seeing his best friend were unconscious on ground.

They save her and asked Yaya and Ying check on her.

"This is bad her arm were broken and it may take day to heald same goes with her legs. Lucky her back not seriously injured or broken just a scratch"

Yaya said while healbot treating the girl. Gopal were furious on Boboiboy and Fang because their mistake but Ying and Yaya calm him down.

Gopal sigh while look upset, he go to pantry to make something delicious for her to eat when she wake up. So he decide to go with healthy and well seasoning chicken porridge.

After hour pass, (Y/n) wake up letting out soft groans. Slowly open up her eyes, seeing Gopal who sleeping beside her looked tired.

"G-Gopal"

Her voice crack notice how much she need water to fresh up her throat. Gopal who in dead sleep doesn't heard her. She sigh, but let him be. While he sleeping she admire his cute face.

He might tell himself he was handsome and macho than Fang and Boboiboy. But to her she doesn't care about it, all she saw in Gopal were his funny attitude.

To her Gopal doesn't need to be macho or handsome, he fine by being himself and to her he have all of it. She gently pat his head, this does wake up Gopal.

"Ughh, what's up (Y/n)?"

He said while yawn and stretching. Once he rub his eyes then his brain process.

"(Y/N)! You awake, thanks goodness! You alright!? You want to eat!? Or water!? Tell me what you want!?"

Gopal attacking her with multiple question, she just cough a little and asked him to get her water.

"You know once you passed out almost an half day"

"Wow, was it bad condition?"

"Dey! Of course, look at your arms and leg. The back also have wound. I was worried if you not awake"

"Sorry Gopal, I didn't mean to worry you or others. What happen did Boboiboy and Fang alright?"

Gopal told her everything after she save them.

"Gopal, you know it wasn't their fault. You should apologize to them"

"(Sigh) anything for you, hey I make this for you it still warm I just microwave it a half minute ago"

It's still warm bowl, she happily eat the chicken porridge. She love Gopal's cooking. It remind her of her mother cooking which she really miss her mother now.

"Hey, what's wrong!?"

Gopal panic this is first time he being alone with crying girl especially his best friends.

"I-It just I miss the earth and my families. I-I wonder what happen to them. Sorry it just I miss them but I cry for it haha..."

"No, cry all you want. I also cry something ridiculous too remember, you not alone"

With soothing power by him make her cry even more.

"I-I (sobs) doesn't want them to be worry about me all the time. I want them focus on them selves too. I just make it worst when I push them away from mission"

"Hey, I'm sure your parent understand you need to carry your destiny being heroes not just you but us. Somehow, I also wonder if appa doing alright at earth but I bet he's fine"

Gopal then make a funny jokes to her, which she did and continue to eat porridge. After she eat, he ask Gopal for another glass of water.

"Gopal, do you have crush on anyone?"

"Hmm, I do but she probably fall to Boboiboy or Fang"

"Why you think so?"

"I'm not handsome or macho like them (Y/n) I'm not strong enough to used my power. That's why I bet she like one of them. Why you ask?"

There's a dead silent but she brave herself while look at him with confident look, a cross pink appear on her cheeks.

"What if I said I love you Gopal?"

This make Gopal jaw dropped, he hearing the word love from her make him on heaven thought.

"Y-You love me!? But why!?"

"I see that you handsome, macho and cute just the way you are. I love about it, I don't need a boy like Boboiboy or Fang to pleased my heart. I just need a warmth and fluff relationship to be with and I think you the right one Gopal"

Hearing the sincere of her make Gopal have blush and then he being confident.

"Then may I accept your confession to treasure it forever (Y/n)?"

"Yes you can"

They have a gentle and fluff confession ever that witness their friends and their higher rank.

"Did you record it Boboiboy?"

"Oh yes, this is useful to black mail him back"

Ah, that's the point....
------------------------------------------------------
Thank you again foxyae_ for request finally a Gopal oneshot and it's fluff one. I think this is my favorite chapter now hehe. Please vote, follow and comment thank you and have a great day dears :3