🧡BOBOIBOY X SHY! READER 🌥

Request:fieyana99

🌥(fluff)

🧡Boboiboy🧡 X Shy! Reader 🌥

Story:

School like a normal day but for (Y/n) it was amazing day for her to see her crush.

Boboiboy who been closed friends to her since childhood sadly she don't have any super power like him or his gang.
------------------------------------------------------
Author Pov:

Amazing day for (h/c) girl like usual to see her crush and childhood friends the one and only Boboiboy Amato. The others know about this and tease her whenever Boboiboy caring about her and only.

"Another amazing day right (Y/n)?"

Gopal tease her but she just blush and try his mouth shut before Boboiboy could heard and then they saw three elemental who work on dusting the window. Their school is crazy like why they put so many windows in one room.

"Hi Gopal! (Y/n)! Finally we meet you!"

She blink and remember that Boboiboy have told her about his elemental power and their personality. The one who greet her is Cyclone.

"H-Hello Cyclone yup finally I meet you three"

Quake and Thunder walk to them. She greet them gently but the catchy her eyes is Thunderstorm (obvi). His red eyes really beautiful and his cold glare.

"You have beautiful eyes Thunder b-but of course Quake and Cyclone too. Haha"

She literally scream for embarrassment inside her mind. Blush appear on her cheek.

"Really this is first time we heard those compliment. Thank you (Y/n) you also have beautiful eyes too"

Quake said with sincerity smile and tone. (Y/n) want to faint was Quake a gentle person like a mother figure?

The class begin the elemental go back to one person and that's their holder Boboiboy. His brown eyes meet (e/c).

"(Y/n) you see my power maybe next time you can see my other element power. Trust me they are fine"

His cherish voice does make her days beside finally she can see his true power. They walk to their desk and greet teacher for first lesson.

After a couple of hours lunch breaks appear, as usual (Y/n) and Boboiboy together go to canteen to buy nasi lemak. While they chatting (Y/n) tripped over the school bench.

She ready for impact but she can feel two strong arms capture her waist and make her back lean into someone body.

"Hey, you alright?"

Boboiboy ask worried face appear on him, this make (Y/n) blush madly and focus how closer his face with hers.

"I-I'm fine Boboiboy c-could you please let me go?"

Boboiboy who notice it slowly let her go with tint blush appear on his face.

'Not good for my heart, she cute as usual. Wait does she blush hmm cute~'

Boboiboy have crush on her smirk when see her cuteness but play cool and grab her hands to go canteen.

(Y/n) heart were race when he grab her hands gently. She on her day dream with Boboiboy of course. Once they arrive, Boboiboy immediately let her hands go.

(Y/n) greet the gang shyly and seat between Yaya and Ying. The girls talking about homework or anything that relate with school.

But then, Gopal start to ask (Y/n) about her day in side meaning her day day dreaming about Boboiboy, she completely understand that and blush madly.

"I-It fine I guess"

She have awkward smile and sweat like a marathon.

"Oh~ I thought your day was magnificent because you see your crush~"

She now blush like a tomato, immediately she excuse herself and run quickly to girls toilet. Somehow, Boboiboy think real quick. He smirk that HE the one what they were talk.

Boboiboy still remember how she sleep in class while he only the person who come in. With smile he have gently go to her desk to wake her up but suddenly he heard she mumbles that she love him. This make him smirk and chuckle, finally new steps move between them.

Next day, (Y/n) want to encourage herself to confess to him but always failed. She about to give up but Boboiboy keep approach her like nothing fishy about her.

"(Y/n)! I really want to ask you. Why you holding the letter? You want to give it to someone?"

She blusj and sutter but nothing come to her mouth she just run away from him. Boboiboy shock at first but pick up her letter that she dropped.

He read it, his name literally on it. He have naughty ideas. He keeps approach her today, touch her or make her flustered. (Y/n) seems can't escape from his grasp.

The end of school for today, (Y/n) quickly grab her things but one hand stop her. She know who's it is, gulp in nervous.

"(Y/n) can we talk for awhile?"

"I-I'm sorry Boboiboy I-I need to go home for...For work"

"I'll be quick I promise"

"How about tomorrow okay?"

She protest but she can't take her hands back. He hold it gentle but strong.

"U-umm Boboiboy let o of my hands please?"

"Hmm, nope~"

Boboiboy quickly pinned her both hand to her side. She lean her back to walls and avoiding her eyes to meet his.

"Look at me (Y/n)"

His voice change into deep and husky one, she feel like magic on his words. She look at him who have seductive smile.

"(Y/n) do you love me?"

"I-I"

Boboiboy take out her letters and show to her. She look at it with widen eyes and blush cross her cheeks.

"I love you so much (Y/n) finally, I get to confess to you. I love you, I love you, I really love you (Y/n) be mine and forever mine?"

This make the girls shock and hug him to her embrace.

"Yes, multiple time YES!"

She happily said that with excitement. She feel two arms hug her back.

"Thank you (Y/n)"

"N-No I should the one who said that"

"(Smirk) I guess we both have same things"

They officially a sweet couple and many people envy her but need to accept reality.
------------------------------------------------------
Somehow I think I ran from plot fieyana99 gave to me. Sorry dear for not follow your plot I kinda forget about it, tomorrow I need to go back to hostel π_π