🧡BOBOIBOY X READER 🌥

Request:manlyloli

🌥(fluff)

🧡Boboiboy🧡X Reader 🌥

Story:

(Y/n) was high rank in Tapops fact she was young captain in Tapops before Fang, whenever Boboiboy ask her to teach her how to drive spaceship she will teach him secretly.

Boboiboy love when he spend time with (Y/n) alone so he could admire her while learning, he even try his best to be cool front of her but always mess up with flustered or blushing mess.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author P.O.V:

Another day another new adventure for Boboiboy and his friends, he got new tier of elemental power and new fusion too. (Y/n) simply give them ride to anywhere they want to go as the Captain on her own spaceship.

Since Captain Papa were no longer becoming Tapops member, Fang or (Y/n) would drive spaceship sometime they change so other got rest. Mostly (Y/n) since her knowledge abve Fang about spaceship, she even upgrade the system in her spaceship.

"(Y/n) you have free time?"

Boboiboy ask, (Y/n) couldn't help but chuckle to him in her eyes he was so cute with those chubby cheeks of him. She can't said it to him or else he will sulk entire week.

"What is it Boboiboy?"

"Can you teach me how to drive spaceship secretly? Pretty please"

Boboiboy know she can't resist the cuteness so he make puppy eyes for her fact it oes melt her heart. (Y/n) admit she been thinking about Boboiboy instead being manly he much more cutie except when he turn into one of his elemental.

"Fine, but when the other sleeps or no one catching us"

"Really!? Thank you (Y/n)!!"

Boboiboy filled his excitement not knowing he hug her tightly. (Y/n) blush and awkwardly hug him back. Her heart want to explode, butterflyin her stomach. Boboiboy also blush and his heartbeat rapidly bump. He let go of her and make himself excuses.

(Y/n) was stunned and smile softly continue to focus on their journey to planet Rimbara. When the time passed night (Y/n) get herself cup of (fav drink). While drinking she was look at the system to upgrade more and check on the list so she could buy something for her spaceship.

"(Y/n)?"

She turn around and see Boboiboy who can't sleep fact he still on his pyjama. He rubbed his eyes and walk closer to her. (Y/n) chuckle while look at his childish attitude.

"What's wrong Boboiboy? You can't sleep?"

"Well you promise right (yawn) to teach me"

"Alright genius how long you sleep?"

"About 30 minutes ago"

"Half of hour okay I will teach you but only 10 minutes you still need to rest"

Boboiboy eyes immediately awake and nods, he get wash his face. (Y/n) teach him about basic first and how the system in her spaceship work. How the weapon work in her spaceship, trap and jail inside her spaceship.

"There that's all you need to know about basic next time I'll teach the motor, engine and power source"

She look the passion of him to learn about spaceship and written down to his notebook mostly there's Solar named on it. She smile how hard working he is now.

"Go to sleep Boboiboy, goodnight"

She kiss his cheeks, Boboiboy blush and get himself sleep. (Y/n) look at him gone to his room sit back and blush madly. She cover her face with her one hand.

'What the heck am I doing?'

Meanwhile at Boboiboy room, he was madly blush and squeal a bit. He then smile like crazy.

'Best day ever!!"