💜CAPTAIN KAIZO X MOTHERLY! READER 🌥

🌥(fluff)

💜Captain Kaizo💜 X Motherly! Reader 🌥

Story:

(Y/n) have motherly figure that make Captain Kaizo fallen hard on her but not dare to showing it. The more he think about her he felt closer to his mother.

(Y/n) who notice this also flustered when Captain Kaizo have fallen to her but she accept him with warmth hearted and give the love to him.
-----------------------------------------------------

Author Pov:

Another day another stress mission for Captain Kaizo. He finally get vacation and rest his mind and body at earth with Boboiboy and the gang of course.

One day, he meet the feminine have warmth aura on her, she just ordinary earthling but the aura she have make Kaizo have catches on his eyes.

"Tok Aba here your ingredient you asked, eh? Boboiboy you back did you guys have break from mission?"

"Yeah, actually we on vacation. Oh yes, Sai, Sheilda, Captain Kaizo this is (Y/n) (L/n) our friends but she doesn't have power like us"

Boboiboy introduce her to other aliens front of her.

"Hello, my name is (Y/n) (L/n), so which three of you Sai, Shielda and Captain Kaizo I don't want to mistake like I did before to Fang...Wait Pang?"

"I told you it's Fang and don't bring up the old stories (Y/n)"

Fang whine the others laugh at him, remember his nickname was hilarious.

"I'm Shielda, this my brother Sai we are siblings"

"Oh, nice armor you two have but when you come here with tropical weather you two need to wear something comfortable it's not good for your health"

"We fine beside it's not that hot"

Shielda try to protest but (Y/n) being motherly aura still want them to wear something soft fabric on them which they give up and follow her advice. Lucky them they have fabric clothes.

"You must be Captain Kaizo then nice to meet you"

"Yes, Fang does mention you to me but we doesn't meet because he protest me to see you but I understand you don't have power to protect yourself. But finally I meet, you do have motherly aura surround you"

She smile with eye closed letting out soft chuckle.

"Oh dear, do I seems like one?"

The gang nods their heads in agree, this make (Y/n) pout at them jokingly.

"Come on, you guys I'm not like that beside I scold you guys if you guys did something horrible like when Boboiboy fight against that four arms captain what his name again?"

"Vargoba"

"Yes that, you know Boboiboy-"

After 15 minute she scold Boboiboy about follow the order from upper ranks etc, Boboiboy couldn't stand up after sit down at ground while her scolding.

"And Gopal please pay up after you drinks you got the money from job right so please pay up"

She sure scolding but she still have soft side, she help Boboiboy to stand up and goes to chair and help Tok Aba to make drinks.

Captain Kaizo eyes stare at her in his mind he already dreaming about her with him together.

"Captain Kaizo?"

Yaya asked looking at Captain who still day dreaming about the (h/c) girl. Make Ying giggle a little, the Y combo look at each other and squeal softly.

"Yes what is it Yaya?"