Part II: Dead Aim

After all that, Jill had departed from the group, stating there were some other survivors, left to die in the city by Umbrella, that she had to go help, at the bell tower. Chris was reluctant to let her go, but knew he couldn’t stop her, so he let her leave, and she took Peyton with her, so now it was just Chris, Terri, and Alice. It wasn’t long before the giant bio-weapon type experiment known as Nemesis had found them, and Alice told them to run whilst she took on the creature. Terri and Chris had soon found a vehicle, and got it working, so they were almost about to depart. A familiar face appeared right outside the driver’s side window, taking Chris by surprise, but he was happily relieved to see it was only Elizabeth, and she looked like she’d been through total hell. She got in the car, and greeted Terri, before they drove off towards the school. Terri broke the silence, “so you were in the S.T.A.R.S. unit?” she asked, recording this all with her camera. Elizabeth didn’t mind the documentation, as she knew it could expose Umbrella, so she happily replied “yes. We were present during the incident at the Spencer Estate in the Arklay mountains, where we’re positive this is the same virus that we saw at that mansion. We learned that Umbrella had been secretly developing bio-weapons, though we learned this after our team captain Albert Wesker betrayed us, and revealed he’d been involved with Umbrella’s activities.” She stated firmly. Chris was almost about to join in when a black man forced them to stop the car, as he ran in front of them and flagged them down for help. Chris allowed the man to join them, and he got in the car. The man introduced himself as L.J., and they continued to the school. Chris asked if Elizabeth had seen Shawn, but she replied stating she hadn’t seen him or heard from him since the outbreak started. Chris decided to shelve this for now, but he couldn’t take the thought of guilt out of his mind.