A Fairy Daycare

Rose is practicing a magic spell with Poppy while Branch is practicing archery as he made a bullseye three times in a row.

"Now that is a triple bullseye." Branch smirked.

"There is no stopping me! Now for a fourth time." Rose smirked.

Branch was about to make another bulls eye as he got interrupted by a baby crying which caused him to misaim and miss the target,  accidentally hitting someone. Poppy and Rose's spell exploded.

"My leg!!!!" Shouted an unknown fairy.

"For goodness sake! It's not normal to wait like that!" growled Rose.

Later Branch's grandmother was making a potion while holding a baby fairy who was still crying.

"Awww, he's so cute!!" Poppy gasped.

"Abuela!" Branch shouted, but his grandmother couldn't hear anything of her grandson's complaints because she had earmuffs on.

"You were saying?" Abuela asked as she took the earmuffs off.

"Why is he crying at the top of his voice? It's deafening!" Rose said.

"Sorry, your relatives are at the party. And it is not easy making revitalizing potions with Carlitos running around." Abuela apologized.

Branch let out a groan and was ready about to leave but abuela had other plans. Rose and Poppy sighed.

"Speaking of which, since you are here maybe you can take care of ......" Abuela said.

"Sorry I don't know how to babysit anyone. Besides, Abby told me her friend is visiting here and I want to meet her." Rose said.

"I'm sure you will do fine, even Carlitos can meet Abby's friend as well." Abuela said.

"Sorry, I need to practice my archery." Branch said.

"Rose, remember when you were a baby, you were a little fussy but well-behaved like what your parents told me." she giggled.

"Yeah, we were fussy when we were babies." Rose agreed.

"If I want to stay the best, I need to practice!" Branch said.

"You're always my best grandson, hijo." Abuela said.

Little did they know Carlitos was playing with the potion however he dumped something he was playing with into the cauldron as his magic surge caused it to glow.

"Hey Carlitos stop! No touching the potion! Please just for one time?" Abuela asked.

"Ugh, Fine!" Branch grumped.

"We'll take him." Poppy said, taking Carlitos with her.

Rose went to the party and saw The True 8 and a new face along with them. The new friend is an elf with blue skin, brown eyes and blue hair pulled back into a braid held back with a light blue hair tie. She has purple round glasses but the sides are teal. She wears a yellow shorts sleeved jacket with a white undershirt, A yellow belt, a light blue skirt, white socks with green and tan stripes and yellow boots like sneakers with green zig zags.

"Rose, this is my friend Taylor Fernling. She used to live in New Mushroomton  however she moved away and lives in Larknasas." Abby said.

"Hi, your majesty. Such a pleasure to meet you." Taylor said.

"Hello it is nice to..." Rose was about to say as Taylor interrupted.

"Did you know Abby and I have a lot of things in common? Like we have autism, we have a twin sister but I am the younger twin and she is the older twin. We both go to the same dance studio." Taylor said as she continued talking as Branch just stared.