Blue Crushed

"You sure you don't want to try it, cuz? You can use my board." Rachel asked.

"You'll be hanging ten in no time. Twenty, even." Abby pleaded.

"Oh, no-no-no-no. I'll leave that to the experts like you and Rac—" Jessica said.

"AND ME!" said a voice.

"Who said that?" Rachel said.

"IT WAS me." Cloud Dude said wearing blue swimming trunks and holding a surfboard.

"Who's ready for a lesson in the fine art of the crush? Afternoon, ladies." Cloud Dude said.

"Cloud Dude?!" Jessica said.

"Since when do you surf?" Rachel chuckled.

"I have seen many surfers before but you aren't one of them." Abby chuckled.

"Since always. I mean, look at this deck. Gladys. She's my pride and joy. She and I have been together for what seems like a lifetime." Cloud Dude said.

"No, you haven't. You only just—" Rachel said.

"Don't you already have a wife?" Abby asked.

"Yes, I do. I waxed her this morning. Yes, it's true. See that shine? She's ready to seize the waves, so to speak." Cloud Dude said.

"Let's quit hollering and hit the water then." Abby groaned.

"What's that now?" Cloud Dude asked.

"Come on, Cloud Dude! Show us what you and "Gladys" can do!" Rachel said.

"Okay..." Cloud Dude chuckled nervously.

Soon The trio are in the water paddling out.

"Whew! Looks like a big one! How would you tackle it?" Abby said, tightening her beanie.

"Me? Uh, well, to be honest, I think it's best to start smaller. You girls probably aren't rea—" Cloud Dude stammered.

"Here it comes!" Rachel squealed as a giant wave was coming towards them.

Abby and Rachel were having a great time riding the wave and did it like pros while Cloud Dude is screaming and holding onto his surfboard.

"Isn't this great? The waves today are just killer!" Rachel squealed.

"That's what I'm afraid ooooof! Aah!" Cloud Dude screamed as he did a wipeout.

"Huh?" Rachel said looking back.

Now they are back on the shore with Cloud Dude wrapped in a towel.

"Told ya he wasn't a surfer." Abby said.

"Why on Earth would you try to hack it out there without knowing how? You could've gotten hurt!" Jessica scolded.

"You probably wanted to show off to Rachel." Abby agreed.

"I did! My pride, that is. Wounded." Cloud Dude sighed.

Rachel, Abby and Jessica let out a groan in annoyance.

"Cloud..." Rachel started to say.

"I know. I've shocked you all. But Rachel, if you could find the strength to forgive me and the courage to keep from hopelessly falling for my—" Cloud Dude pleaded to Rachel.

"Ugh." Rachel groaned.

"Maybe you could give me some tips?" Cloud Dude asked.

"Fine. But I'm only doing this for Gladys." Rachel sighed.

"He doesn't deserve you." Rachel whispered to the surfboard.