Tea Parties and Royal Manners

Queen Rose was sorting through the mail that her butler brought to her study. As she was greeted by the True 8.

"Whatcha doing, Rose?" Abby asked.

"Do you mind? I'm trying to read my mail here." Rose groaned in anger.

"Sorry." Abby said, blushing.

"And I thought I was the one who got into Rose's nerves of steel." Maddie smirked.

"Bloody dragons, please, I am trying to read my mail, and please wait outside while I am doing my duties!" Rose said as she had the butler escort them out of her room.

"Wonder what got under Rose's skin?" Abby asked.

"Maybe it is that time of the month. We have all been there." Maddie squealed.

"Or maybe not. She is known to have a fiery temper. Like Abby, she has things that annoy her, and probably coming in at the wrong time is one of her pet peeves." Rebecca said.

"I agree." Anna agreed.

Rose looked through the envelopes until a posh letter caught her eye. "Ooh, this must be from another monarch."

She opened the envelope and read the letter.

"They're coming." She gasped.

"Your majesty, we got a mess in the garden." A waiter told her.

The True 8 are having snacks at the pavilion but the waiters are disgusted by their manners. Queen Rose went to see what is going on and there, she saw Abby let out a burp and didn't say excuse me, Jessica was eating her food normally, Rachel is stuffing her face with food, Like Rachel, Maddie was also stuffing her face with food, Rebecca slurped her tea and fed the healthy food to animals, Tara was trying to squish her food into one sandwich but Jessica stopped her, and Anna was arguing with Keagan over the food and talking loudly.

"What?" Maddie asked.

"The King and Queen of France, King Trollzart's sister-in law is coming here, and you're all eating like the animals in Holly's farm!" Rose scolded them.

"Sorry." Maddie said.

"Sorry won't take these poor manners away. Now do they, Maddie." Rose said with disgust "I won't have any more monkey businesses in my tea party."

"Don't worry I'll teach my sisters, my cousins and friends to learn proper manners." Jessica said

"It won't be necessary, I'll have you all subjected to a princess boot camp." Rose said.

"Oh princess boot camp. Awesome!" Abby said.

"Princess boot camp? Barf." Rachel groaned and kind of threw up in her mouth.

"It's better than getting rejected or kicked out from the tea party." Jessica reminded Rachel.

"I'm serious about this, the French Dignitaries will come here and I don't want them to see a pigsty here." Rose said. "I got Poppy, Delta Dawn, Queen Essence, and Queen Barb to come and help me with it."

"Okay, we will all go to princess boot camp." Tara said.

"I agree with Tara, we can learn manners there." Jessica agreed.

"I'm in." Abby and Anna said.

"Me too." Keagan said.

"Okie dokie lokie." Maddie squealed.

"Yay." Rebecca said quietly.

But Rachel didn't say a word but let out a sigh mixed with a groan. Rachel hates girly stuff and princesses. Abby on the other hand is okay with that despite being a tomboy.