Picture Day

"Mom, Mindy, Abby, Jessica. Guess what?" Anna said holding a piece of paper.

"What?" The Lightfoot family asked.

"I found out what team I am on at Park Middle School!" Anna said.

"Which team did you get put on?" Jessica asked.

"The Legends." Anna said. 

"That is awesome! You are going to have a blue lanyard which is my favorite color." Abby said.

"Wow. Since you went to Park Middle school, which team were you on?" Anna asked.

"The Novas. When I went there it was only for 6th grade students only and not for 7th and 8th graders like it is now." Jessica explained. "I remember that Rose and Poppy went to in Elfame Prep and their team was the Treasures."

"Elfame Prep, isn't that the private school in Pop Village who uniforms everyday?" Anna asked.

"Yeah."  Jessica nodded.

"We wore our normal outfits everyday since the schools we went to is a public school." Abby said.

"What about you, Abby? What team were you on?" Anna asked. 

"Let's just say my behavior wasn't cut up for Park Middle School so I went to a different school in the district where I can stabilize my behavior." Abby said, looking at the ground blushing. 

"At least you didn't have the police called on you when you had an overwhelming feeling." Jessica teased.

"That's true. I remember when they got a call from the school and they said someone is having an overwhelming feeling. Colt Bronco always thought it was me who was having the overwhelming feeling, however it wasn't me but another student." Abby said. 

"Here is my photo." Jessica said as she takes out a yellow lanyard and shows Anna her Park Middle School ID which has her photo on it. Anna noticed Jessica's photo had pink lipstick on her lips.

"Why are you wearing pink lipstick?" Anna asked.

"It was photoshopped." Jessica said, blushing in embarrassment.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go make myself picturesque." Anna said.

"Okay, sweetie." Mindy said. 

The next day, Anna got ready for picture day. She is wearing her normal outfit.

"Perfect! I'm ready. Whoo-hoo!" Anna cheered.

"You are so lucky. I never got to experience this like Jessica." Abby said.

Anna was humming until a piece of grass lands on her; she then gasps loudly and peels it off, leaving a green residue on her clothes.

"Fine, fine, not to worry, no problem." Anna says as she goes back in the house and repeats what she did earlier.

"I'm ready, again!" Anna said.

"Okay." Abby said.

"It's time to take a corrective approach." Anna said, and grabbed an umbrella and went outside again.

"Are you sure about this? It's not raining." Abby questioned about the umbrella.

"Whoa!" Anna said.

Anna gets grabbed by the claw of a garbage truck and dumped into the pile of garbage in the back of the truck. An umbrella opens more trash and Jessica looked disgusted. Anna spits out a trash bag and then cuts to Anna changing again. This time, Anna brings the trash bin to the garbage truck and then gets into Guinevere as Abby with Anna in the passenger seat drove off.