Two Teams, One Competition

Rose woke up on her bed, only to see a text message from Poppy. It was the Festival of Pirates and Princesses in Worlds Of Fantasy Fun.

"Whoa!! I should have a meeting with all my fairies!!" Rose said as she texted them.

All of the fairies gathered in the gazebo until it was so crowded with all of her friends. The True 8 came late but they couldn't see what is going on.

"What's going on, Rose?" Abby asked.

They tried to reach her but the place was crowder already.

"ROSE! WHAT IS GOING ON!?" Abby shouted loudly as she could.

"Hey, you're not supposed to shout here or you'll scare the birds!" A butterfly fairy said snobbily.

"What an ill-mannered brat!" One of the fairies said as she passed by.

"Sorry." Abby said.

"Did you hear that the Festival of Pirates and Princesses is coming up? Which side are you on?" Holly Darlin' spoke with Val.

"What's that?" Rachel asked.

"You don't know that it's an event in the World of Fantasy Fun?" Another fairy chuckled.

"To be fair we haven't got passes ever since Covid came into play. It has been two years." Jessica explained.

"Guests were able to embark on an enchanting fairy tale or a buccaneering adventure, they just had to choose a side!" A female water fairy said. "I'm going for team Pirates!!" .

"This pirate and princess festival sounds like it should be on national talk like a pirate day." Abby said.

"Wow both pirates and princesses look so divine." Keagan said.

"Maybe four of us should be on team pirates and the other four would be on team princesses." Tara said.

Rose, Queen Poppy, Branch, the ambassadors, Satin and Chenille, Guy Diamond, R and B, Minuet Sonata, DJ Suki, and Biggie chose the team princesses while her other friends chose team pirates.

"Rachel and Abby should be on team pirates because they show more of being tomboys. They love to get down and get dirty." Satin said with enthusiasm.

"I have to agree. Abura is the type who doesn't mind getting dirty." Val agreed.

"I think Rebecca should be team princess because she is like a modern version of Snow White." Biggie said.

"That is true since she loves all animals." Poppy said.

"What about the others?" Synth asked them.

"Maddie should be on Team pirates because she is the definition of trigger happy physically and mentally." Cooper suggested.

"Or we can have them all in one team." Val suggested.

"Which team should they be on?" asked Smidge.

"Let's toss the coin, heads for us, tails for pirates." Rose said as she tossed the coin. The coin landed on tails.

"Yes! Team Pirates." Petra said.

"Okay!" Her group cheered.

The next day is the preparation of the Festival of Pirates and Princesses. Many people are preparing for the event in the World of Fantasy fun.

"So what team are we on?" Rachel asked.

"According to the writing that Rose sent me through my journal. We are all selected on team pirates." Abby said.

"Oh goodie! That means I can use my party cannon." Maddie squealed as the remaining True 8 looked at her. "What? Pirates use cannons."

"I highly doubt Rose would let you use your party cannon." Rachel said.