The Lightfoot Birthday Party

Rose and the Snack Pack are having another party in a fancy venue as they are celebrating Father's Day. All the ladies are wearing fancy gowns while the guys are wearing suits.

"Guy Diamond, this Father's Day Ball is the best, it's a mix of a fun party and a ball." Rose thanked him. She is wearing a light purple gown with asymmetrical details and a fancier tiara as she dances with her father, who is wearing a crown, military jacket, dress pants, a cloak with red fur trim, and dress shoes.

"You're welcome, white queen." Guy smirked. He is wearing a glittering sherwani ensemble with matching dress shoes. "I always organize the fanciest parties in this country."

"Wow, you really are attentive to detail." Poppy complimented. She is wearing a light blue gown with cornflowers to match her crown while King Peppy is wearing a blue military jacket, cape, dress pants and shoes.

"Especially when you make sure the food has some warnings that might cause allergies." Smidge complimented. She and her father are dressed in traditional Native American outfits with tassels and feathers.

"Your parties are the best!!" One of the butterfly fairies complimented him as she danced with her father.

"Not like someone else's party!" A dragon fairy snickered.

"You're telling me!" Queen Barb agreed, as she and King Thrash were sipping cocktails. They are dressed in matching dark red outfits with black diamond jewelry, tasteful chainmail, and spiked crowns.

Back at Maddie's party, the crowd was leaving the place.

"It stunk!!" A centaur cried as the fairies changed their outfits to formal wear.

"The decorations, activities and the games are for kids only, not for our age!!" A dragonfly fairy agreed.

"And Petunia's dad is now in the hospital from the allergies, thanks to your food!" A teenage satyr huffed while insulting Maddie. "You didn't know he is allergic to peanuts?!"

The True 8 are shocked to see that the guests are leaving angrily.

"Have you noticed Maddie is unaware of this?" Abby said.

"Yeah." Jessica nodded.

"Hey! Come back!!" Maddie cried when she saw that the guests were leaving abruptly.

"Spoke too soon." Jessica sighed.

"You insult my dad with your offensive jokes and you're not qualified for this!" a dragon fairy said in a huff.

"Don't worry, you can watch." Abby said, putting her arm around Maddie.

"Umm.. There is one thing I have been wondering about." Jessica said.

"What's that?" Abby asked.

"Why are we even here even though we don't have a dad?" Jessica wondered.

"That's it, I'm leaving." an earth fairy said.

"This is the worst party ever!!" Another fairy complained.

"Hey, did you hear that Guy's party is also here? Let's go there instead!" a moth fairy said and everybody left, leaving the True 8 behind.

"We wouldn't get the dad jokes anyway." Jessica said.

"Maybe we can just hang out." Abby said.

"Sure." Maddie nodded, taking notes.

The guests came to Guy's party just in time. Their fathers are angry as well.

"Hey, what happened?" Guy asked them.