Aww... Baby Turtles

The group were hanging out at the beach until they heard distant crying which caused Rebecca and Biggie to stop what they were doing.

"Oh no!" Screamed Rebecca.

"Is everything okay, Rebecca?" Rose said.

"I don't think so. I hear crying." Rebecca answered.

The distant crying was heard again.

"Rebecca's right. From a bunch of baby sea turtles. They just hatched and are trying to find their way to the water. But they're lost." Biggie said.

"Oh, no!" The group said in shock.

"Ohhh... How could I ever find a bunch of teeny, tiny turtles on this great, big beach?!" Rebecca said who was about to faint.

"Shelliot here is a tortoise. Maybe he could help us?" Branch suggested.

"Hmmm... That's not exactly the same, but it's worth a try." Biggie said.

"Lead the way, Shelliot!" Rebecca cheered.

But Shelliot was taking his sweet time locating the baby turtles and it was starting to annoy Rachel.

"Ugh! May I borrow Shelliot for a sec?" Rachel asked.

Before Branch gave an answer Rachel picked up Shelliot and used her super speed to locate the baby sea turtles.

"How are we going to find them now? They are already at Timbuktu by now." Abby said.

"Rachel has her phone, we can track her down." Keagan suggested popping out of nowhere scaring Rebecca and Biggie in the process.

The group looked for Rachel and Shelliot.

"There they are!" Keagan said pointing at Rachel, Shelliot and the baby sea turtles.

One of the baby sea turtles let out a sneeze.

"Awwwwww..." The group said.

"You did it, Shelliot!" Biggie cheered.

"So, what do we do now?" Rachel asked.

"We just need to help them get to the water safely. Just over this sand dune, past those rocks and crabs, beyond that abandoned sandcastle city, and around that dangerous shipwreck!" Rebecca explained.

"Oh, boy..." Biggie sighed.

"Don't worry. We'll just carry them to safety." Abby said ready to pick up one of the sea turtles but Rebecca slapped Abby's hand away.

"We can't! They have to make the journey on their own so they can imprint and return to this beach when they lay their own eggs someday." Rebecca explained.

"You don't know anything about nature, do you?" Rose said.

"Well I'm not the outdoorsy type so, no I don't." Abby said honestly.

"Well, then, the least we can do is help clear a path for them." Rachel suggested.

Soon the fairies, Abby, Keagan, Rachel and Rebecca started clearing the path for the baby sea turtles. 

"That's it. The path is clear. Go, baby turtles! Be free!" Rebecca cheered, as she tossed the broken ship away which turned out to be a toy.

"Um... Adorable tiny turtles? It's time." Biggie said.

"Shelliot?" Branch said.

"Guys, look! The trail in the sand!" Abby said, pointing at the trail.

"Shelliot?" Branch called out.

Soon they find Shelliot and it's revealed that he led the baby sea turtles to the water.

"Shelliot led the babies!" Rebecca said.

"Awwwwww..." The group said.

"Well done, Shelliot! They think Shelliot's their mommy." Biggie explained.

"Guess Shelliot is a female." Abby smirked.

"Awwwwww..." The group minus Branch said in awe.

As Shelliot watched the baby sea turtles go out to sea, he had a tear in his eye.