Overpowered

Jessica was walking around Fairytopia wearing a pair of headphones. Little did she know she kept hearing noises of the thoughts of the fairies and other creatures around her.

"I'm going to be late!" Branch said in his head, racing past Jessica.

"Hey, a jelly bean!" Cooper said in his head, picking up a jelly bean that was on the floor and then ate it.

"Val is gre-eat, Val is powerful..." Val said in her head, walking like a show off near Jessica.

"Lalalalalalalalala!" Jessica said, covering her ears.

Jessica arrived in Rhythm and Blues' lab taking off the headphones, with the rest of The True 8 who were waiting for Jessica.

"Sorry, Rhythm and Blues. The headphones didn't work." Jessica said, handing back the headphones to Rhythm and Blues.

"It's alright." Rhythm nodded.

"We will adjust them for you." Blues agreed.

"I'm now hearing everything everyone's thinking without even touching them!" Jessica said. "Is anyone else experiencing a sudden... uh... surge in their powers today?"

"Uh.... eh..." The True 8 said.

Soon Jessica started seeing The True 8's memories. It starts off with Rebecca walking to the Everwing Veterinary Clinic once she had arrived a bunch of animals were behind her which made Biggie gasp in amazement.

"Wow, you brought the whole Noah's ark with you." Biggie said in amazement as Rebecca blushed.

The next scene is Tara riding her bicycle. She didn't notice that her bicycle started to rise in the air and Tara is now riding her bicycle in the air.

"Whooooaaaaa!" Tara screamed.

The next scene is Abby working on Guinevere. During the procedure, Abby accidentally ripped Guinevere's passenger side door off the hinges.

"Uh..." Abby gasped in shock and tried to put the door back but created a bigger dent in Guinevere.

"I'm so sorry!" Abby cried as she hugged Guinevere.

The last scene is Maddie ready to eat an apple. However Maddie was playing with the apple by tossing it up and down. Once Maddie tossed the apple up, it exploded all over herself, little did she know Rose's limo got covered in the apple sauce as well. Rose burst out of the limo, flying overhead and electric bolts started to appear from her.

"Huh?" Maddie asked.

"MAAAAAADDDDDDIIIIIIEEEEEE!" Rose raged in anger and she started flying while she shot lightning bolts at her, chasing her in the sky.

Soon Jessica's vision ended.

"So you have! Sorry. I just heard all of your thoughts. Can't help it." Jessica said, scratching behind her head.

"Fascinating. I wonder what's causing it." Tara said in amazement.

Soon an orange light came rushing into the room revealing Rachel who is using her super speed.

"Hi, guys! I just ran here from the soccer field in three seconds! Wait, hold on!" Rachel said.

Rachel ran out of the room and ran back into the room.

"Forgot my backpack! Yuck! This needs mustard." Rachel said, eating a sandwich.

Like the previous time she ran out of the room.

"Who puts mustard on a sandwich?" Anna asked.

"She does." Keagan said, popping out of nowhere scaring Anna in the process.

Anna then took a tumble and crashed into a shelf cutting her arm in the process.

"Ow." Anna groaned.

Soon Anna grabbed a band-aid and then touched her geode as she put the band aid on her arm.

Rachel ran back into the room.

"Super speed is where it's at, am I right?! It's like, I can't stop because I've been getting so much done!" Rachel said in pride.

Soon enough all the True 8's geodes began to glow.

"Okay. I may have a theory about what's going on with our magic." Tara said using a blackboard that was in the room.

"Our geodes are all connected. So the more each of us use our magic for everyday tasks, the more all of our powers become supercharged and go... haywire!" Tara explained.

"That makes sense. Just like what happened during the comic con." Abby nodded.

"And on Thanksgiving last year." Rebecca piped in.

"Oh yeah, I remember." Anna said.

"Since Rachel was using her super speed for everything, all of us experienced an uncontrollable boost." Jessica said.

"Ohhhhh." The True 8 chorused together.

"Whoopsies." Rachel chuckled nervously.

"Well, so long as we use it in moderation, our magic should stay under control?" Keagan asked.

"And our geodes will go all glowy if it's about to get whack-a-doodle-doo?" Maddie asked.

"It seems that way." Tara nodded.

Soon The True 8 agreed and then Cloud Dude came into the room much to Rachel's dismay.

"Hey, True 8! There you are. Do you wanna go to the mall with me?" asked Cloud Dude.

"Uh, I forgot I have to be at a..." Rachel said about to use her super speed but the rest of the True 8 shook their heads at Rachel.

"uh... a thing." Rachel sighed.

"Okay." Cloud Dude said.

"Uhhhh..." Rachel said in disgust.

"O...kay. That's cool. I don't... care anyway." Cloud Dude shrugged and left.

Everyone except for Rebecca laughed at what they witnessed. Later after Rhythm and Blues finished readjusting of the headphones, Jessica tried them on again and heard nothing going around her which made her sighed in relief.