First Meeting

POV: Nyle

I told you guys the only person I hate is that girl named Matilda Pink.

It's not like I hate her for no reason, there are a lot of reasons for me to hate her....

She is rude and acts like a B***h to her own parents, her parents are just like my own parents, never know how to hate or hurt anyone, and that Matilda hates them.

She's not only rude to her own parents but also to every one in the school literally every one including the teachers. I've known her since my childhood, as we go to the same school.

I've always watched her from far, someone who doesn't know her would say she is such a good girl.

Only when they know about her character, They'll know she's nothing more than a bad ass B***h.

The first time I say her was when I was 5 years old.

Then, I was playing with my friends in the park we were playing soccer, my man Philip somehow hit the ball too far, that it went flying and landed under a tree, we heard a loud crash so we went to saw what had happened.

We saw a little girl. She was cute, orange haired girl, but when she looked at us, Anger was bubbling in her eyes my friend Philip went to her to get the ball.

Suddenly she started screaming at him and try to scratch him with her nails, I got scared.

If its not by her parents, Philip would have gotten scratches all over his body.

Her parents then gave us the ball and apologize for their daughter's behaviour. That's when I started to hate her.

So, basically whenever I heard her name, I'll get angry. Also, another reason, you'll be knowing it hopefully soon.

POV: Matty

Yes, guys you heard right, the other boy I loved is Nyle Waters.

He is a way too good boy. I love him because, he is not like me.

He loves everyone, yeah literally love everyone, he loves his family and friends a way too much. He can do anything for them he's not a Bully or a jock.

His mom and dad are just like mine, I don't know how he doesn't get anger like me, about his parents.

Maybe they hadn't treated him like my parents treated me.

I first saw him on the park when I was 4 years old. I was sitting under a tree and looking at the photo album of me and my bro's.

My family came to the park to get some air. My Brother was playing with his friends far away from me.

When I was looking at the picture album of me and my brother, a ball came in my way flying. I tried to catch that but I missed and it went straight to the album and destroyed the snacks and water beside me and it spilled in the album and destroyed it.

I was fuming with anger and a boy came to me for his ball, I started to scratch him with my nails and started shouting, that's when I noticed the little boy with green eyes, like a forest green.

Immediately I got lost in those. He had brown hair. He was so cute.

I know at that time It's a bit too much to love someone, but trust me, I felt it.

And immediately I regrated acting that way. Because I saw Nyle was scared of me. Shit! I've never wanted him to get anger or get scared of me. I only want him to love me.

But till now, I'm the one who loves him, he had never spared a look at me.

At school he has his own gang. A gang you can go at any time for solving any problem.