Confessions and New feelings

POV: Matty

I’m sitting at the cafeteria at my usual spot at the back corner.

Today was, not a good day at all, so far (As if you had one) my inner voice said.

Of course, I will have a good day.
My good and bad day depends upon my SJ, yup! If I had seen him that’ll be my good day. If I hadn’t, well, that’s my bad day.

So, basically, I’m having a bad day today, because I haven’t spotted Ny in any of my classes! Not even fucking one class!

I thought I could spot my SJ on lunch break. My bad luck, today the cafeteria is fully crowded, I tried to see the usual spot of SJ
But all I could see is backs of annoying students’ hoodies and dresses.

After some time, I’m tired of looking around. So, started eating my lunch. It’s an apple and fruit juice.

Today I’m wearing a black hoodie with blue baggy jeans and a tank top inside my hoodie.

After yesterday’s incident, I’m trying to avoid wearing white. Who knows what’s my next paint will be?

Thank God, the stain on my brother hoodie had vanished, it had cost my hard work of continue washing for one whole hour.

I had kept it safely on my wardrobe.

I think I over reacted yesterday maybe I should apologize to her for slapping her, cause even though I act like a b***h, I’ve never slapped anyone…..

I think I should ask sorry. My thought interrupted by a someone pulling the chair in front of me.

No one sits here with me. Of course, no one is going to sit with a freak like me, I smiled to myself sarcastically.

Now the said someone is sliding in the chair before me. I didn’t look up, to see who it was, or why are they sitting here. Because I don’t care.

So, I continue to eating my apple, few seconds after, I heard someone clearing their throat. Still, I hadn’t looked up.

“Matilda, shall we talk for a minute?”
A feminine voice asked.

I slightly lifted my head, and saw that the voice belonged to August. I looked up at her without any expression. Why is she here? 'Another prank?' I thought she smiled nervously?

“Shall we?” she asked again and a bit Nervous like is afraid of me,

Literally, I don’t want anyone to get afraid of me. Am I that scary looking, like a boogie monster?

Maybe who knows, may be an orange haired monster. I don’t care if anyone scared of me or afraid to talk to me, that’s the main reason I hadn’t had any friends.

I sighed heavily and gave a nod to her.

Though I didn’t want to talk to anyone right now, I was thinking about apologizing to her, actually, she is making my work easier. So, I don’t mind!

“Ok! Matty! Firstly, I wanted to apologize to you for ruining your hoodie yesterday. I swear, it was not my intention and I also, want to apologize for Ny’s actions yesterday.!”

she said lowering her gaze. The way she talked to me obviously shows that, yesterday wasn’t planned.

It must be an accident, otherwise she wouldn’t be asking apologize for a mistake which was clearly an accident and she also apologized on behalf of Nyle.

It was nice of her to apologize for something,  which wasn’t even her mistake.

I again gave a short nod and said,