Cunning

POV: Nyle

"Wake up lazy ass, you're late for school" lea shouted in my ear

I jerked up and sat straight in the bed

"shit, what time it is?" I asked

"8.30 in the morning" 

"What... I'm fucking late" I said and took of to the washroom hurriedly and suddenly halted remembering something

'fuck, it's the evening...'

I gave bored look at my so called sister

"Seriously lea, not funny" I said yanking her roughly from my bed and fell on the face first.

"Come on Ny, its been so long since you were normal. What the hell happened to you? I guess I know it, you are not my brother, you are something else. Get out from his body and let him in." she said sounding serious

"Please leave the room Lea, I'm starting to have an headache. And please close the door while leaving" I said still face in the pillows.

She kicked me then left the room nonetheless...

I'm acting like a shit, but seriously I need a rest after this furious week. The amount of anger I got this week is... I don't know how to explain how much anger I felt, no words in English to explain it. 

Wait, I'll give you an example, If I turned all my anger this week into money, I would be a millionaire. Seriously, I'm not even exaggerating. And I assume you know the reason for my anger, yeah, that Orange.

My friends started talking to her normally and started treating her as their friend. I'm not jealous or something, they have all the right to do anything they want. But these days, I guess they are distancing from me, especially Phil and Gustie. I understand that they have their own problems, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't talk to me. Its been days we talked like before, I miss those days. All of this is because of her.

And also Philip is trying to hide something from me, its obvious as always, whatever it is, I'm not gonna budge in. if he don't want me to know something, let it be unknown.

But I'm not gonna trade my friends for anything, just few more days... I'll show who she actually is. I have to do some thing to let everyone know the truth about. I have to have a plan.

With that thought in mind, I got up from my bed and went downstairs, Mom, dad and Lea were sitting in the couch and watching a show,

"I'm gonna go for a walk, I'll right back" I said in common

They gave their acknowledgement, and finally, I'm outside.

Its been days, since I talked to my family like usual. I miss the old me, like Lea said, I want him back, and I'm gonna get him back

I was walking on the pathway right then I heard someone crying, at first I thought it was a cat. My mom had said, cats sound is similar to humans when they cry, so I let it go and continued walking

But as I walk the sound got clearer and indeed it's a humans voice, a girls voice to be precise

'Who is crying at this time' I thought and followed the source of the sound. It led me to a narrow road, with lights in the pavement, it looks somewhat odd kind of road. Isolated from the main part, quite nice actually.

As I walk the cry got very clear, an confirmation that I'm going on a right path. Then I saw a Car. Though its quite dark here, thanks to the pavement lights I could see clearly. I went near to the car just curious, If it's a ghost, I'll take off quickly, trust me I'm good at running.