How much I love you!!!

POV: Matilda Pink

I don't know why. 

Hell, I don't fucking know why I hate this feeling.

Its like my heart is literally bleeding.

Am I feeling like this just because of a slap???

Or 'may be because of the person who gave that slap!' My mind reminded

After the humiliation I ran home, unable to attend the classes and detention. I will face the consequences later.

When I entered the house, I was relieved, my mom wasn't home.

Because if she is home, she'll start cooing me and asking caring questions to me in a (Irritating) caring voice, and make me regret coming home, especially at this state. 

I know my dad is home. But he is in his room. 

Thanking god for the opportunity, I slowly,... like really slowly closed the front door behind me, and tried to tip toe to my room, not wanting to hear any caring voices from dad, and especially that name!!!

When I turned to climb the stairs,

"Puppy, What are you trying to do?" my dad asked from the door way of his room, trying to hide his laughter.

'Perfect Shit'

"First of all Dad! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT" I practically screamed.

Him being him, didn't even consider my shouting as shouting, instead he asked,

"Puppy, have you been crying?" He asked much worriedly and instantly came beside me Stroking my hair with care, Hey! it rhymed, but Fuck it! Who cares...

I had forgotten that if someone cried, their face will be puffed up. 'Cause, literally I haven't cried for so many years.

"No Dad, I just slept in the class" I said remembering the other ways for a face to be  like this.

As I said this, I started climbing the stairs, as fast as I can, to avoid him.

"Puppy, wait! Tell me what happened, you haven't cried for......." He was saying something, I could only hear the crack in his voice before I slammed my door shut.

I couldn't do this, if I were one second late, I would have been crying in front of my dad, showing I really am a fucking Puppy. Thank God I stopped crying. I HATE IT!!!

After I came to my room, I sat on the bed throwing my bag away and slowly  went and stood in front of the mirror to know how am I looking.

I was amused to see the girl standing in front of me in the mirror.

My face  is completely unrecognizable, my eyes are red like really red, like a sleepless girl and my cheeks are really puffed up, like someone put extra clothes in a small bag.

At this point I had forgotten why my face was like this, all I could think about was Nyle.

A small smile tugged at the corner of my lips. Of course he can make me smile by slapping me.

I think I'm obsessed with Nyle. That must be it!

But this is too much, isn't it? He slapped me for Gods sake! And here I am thinking about the fingerprints of him.

'Fuck'

I'm hating my parents for too much love and loving Nyle for too much hate.

Silly me, I know!

"I'm going crazy" I mumbled to myself still smiling.

I touched the finger prints of my SJ. Thank god my dad hadn't noticed that prints, or else I'm would've been doomed.