Consolence

POV: Matty

"Leaving without me? I see..." I asked Gust, I was standing on the same spot for the last few minutes.

After everything happened inside the party, I was speechless. How can a girl love a boy like this?

As far as I know teenage girls love is just for fun, they just use the boy for everything and leave them and vice versa. I thought I'm the only one who love someone blindly and uncontrollably, but this girl in front of me had made the boy her everything without even telling her feelings to him.

Though I couldn't exactly say I understand her, I can surely say, she'll feel the exact same way as me, but being the best friend is way too worse in both good and bad ways.

After seeing her slap Phil, all my attention were on them. I've seen her as a friendly and funny Gust, but today she cried like a baby.

After her confessions, I saw Phil was so miserable. If Gust hadn't stopped him from saying anything, everything would've been good. He would've said something to console her.

SJ and Aiden went to follow her, but she glared at them to stay. I wonder where were Max and Dave went? I hadn't had a sight of them after the introduction. They would've left. That must be it!

If they weren't, they would been here behind Gust.

Though she didn't wanted anyone to follow her, she's my friend. My only friend. So, without thinking twice I followed her to the parking lot.

I saw her sitting in the ground, crying. Her shoulders were shaking. I didn't know what to do or what to say because, I've never been in this situation before.

Hell, I'll be the reason to make someone cry. But how can I say something to make someone stop crying?

So, I said the first thing popped in my mind.

She came and hugged me tightly and again started crying. Instead of saying 'Stop crying, everything'sgonna be alright' I let her cry because, this is something very important for her. I know the feeling when you loose something important.

So, I reminded silent letting her cry on my shoulder. I patted her back awkwardly.

That's when I saw theparking lot is also full of people. 'Won't they get tired of just standing? Fuck!'

"We're not gonna do any nude dances here. You all better go back to you 'Party house'!" I shouted at them.

Immediately they all went in without even turning back. I heard Gust sniffle a laugh!

Well, she laughed a bit! Its worth it!

Slowly she let go of my neck and stood straight.

"you're not a good hugger, huh?" she asked wipping her tears and pretend to smile

"I assume I'm not!" I said chuckling to lighten the mood

"Matty? I want to talk to you" she said

I looked at her confused "Ummm, we Are talking, aren't we?" I asked. Though I understood what she meant,
I just wanted her to feel less stressed.

She chuckled

"I know we are 'talking', but I wanna um... you know what? forget it. Get in the car, I'll drop you!" She said changing her mind

"Fine, lets talk" I said and added "I know a place" she nodded, some what relived.

Though I'm not used to these things I have to do this for Gust, after all she is my friend.

I told her the route. As it was half past seven in the night, all the roads are pitch black.

The place were going is a simple narrow road with lights on the pavement. Though its not a beautiful spot, I know it'll be perfect for some alone time.