Wow a Party

POV: Matty

Do you know what's the most annoying sound in the world? My alarm.

I dumped the alarm, making it to shut it's fucking mouth. After few minutes of lying in the bed, I got up and went to brush my teeth and took a bath.

I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself. I'm wearing a sky blue hoodie and a white jean and a simple top inside the hoodie.

As far as I know I haven't wore anything except hoodie, for school. It's like my coverup, so that I could easily cover my hair, which is weirdly in orange colour.

I tied my hair in a usual bun and put on my contacts and covered my hair with hoodie and got my bag.

I came to kitchen and grabbed a bread and put on jam and munched on my way out of the door.

I said "Bye" before closing the door behind me. But not before I heard my mom say "Have fun"

I rolled my eyes, 'Fun at school? Its like asking somebody to swim on the drool'! Impossible and discusting.

I'm happy that I hadn't faced my parents today and not having to hurt them by my attitude. I know why I'm acting like this towards my parents. It's what they deserved and what they wanted after all!

I have a feeling that today is going to be a good day. But I don't know why, Let's hope for the best.

After few minutes of walking, I reached school and went straight to my locker. As I'm getting my notebooks from the locker, I heard a familiar voice from the opposite side of the corrider.

I don't have to turn to see who it was, that voice belongs to my SJ. I slightly looked up and saw the most handsome face in the whole world (At least for me, He is)

He was talking with his friends and laughing at some jokes.

I imagined him laughing, at a joke said by me and talking to me as he is with his friends

'Don't you think that's too much to ask Matty?' my inner voice reminded.

He was a few feet away from me, his hair is waved back giving a perfect view of his forest green eyes and cute nose and perfectly perfect lips which can used for everything (you know what I mean?)

Damn! Seriously, it's a crime to be this handsome and cute at the same time.

As I was literally checking him out, I didn't realise he is now only one feet away and suddenly he looked at me in the eye, I looked back at him, just for one second, and within that second I saw his expression changed to total opposite 180 degree.
And I regretted looked at him in the eye.

None of his friends had saw me watching, I hurriedly walked to my class and sat on my seat, and breathed out, until then I hadn't know I was holding it!

That was really awkward, he had seen me checking him out.

'Shit' I thought

And I couldn't take off that angry look on his face when he saw me. This is the first time in all these years, he got me off guard.

All these years, I'll be looking at him without him knowing. But now, he knows that I looked at him. And I think this is not gonna be a good thing, I'm sure of it!

After few minutes, the bell rang, indicating the beginning of my first class. Then slowly students came in and took their seats.

"Are you coming to the party tonight?"

"Of course yes, why would I miss that?" the girls sitting before my desk were talking, I acted like I haven't heard them.

A party on Friday evening, sounds wonderful (Obvious sarcasm), but I haven't went to any party since childhood. I heard my brother talk to me about them.