Fight for friends

POV: Nyle

Today's class was not that boring, because I had my friends to entertain me and vice versa.

I was just annoyed in the first period, because of “Matilda” and from second period until now It’s fun.

Now it’s lunch… Me and my friends are currently at the canteen, debating on what should we eat.

Max and Dave were asking for Ice creams.

“Seriously! Ice cream for lunch?” I asked them

Dave just pouted and Max looked at him with an unreadable expression. I don’t know.

“I don’t know guys! but I need burger and I’m gonna get that!” Philip said standing up from the chair.

“Make that three! for me and Nyle” Gustie said to him, and Philip nodded.

“And please get the Ice creams for them” she said pointing at Max and Dave, and immediately Dave’s face lighten like a bulb.

Philip sighed and smiled at us and went to get lunch.

After five minutes Philip hadn't came back. Me, Gustie, Max and Dave were taking about our school’s sports team, suddenly we heard a loud thump sound, so we turned our head to see who had fell down.

For our utter surprise, it was Philip who was on ground covered with Ice cream, and that sight alone made us laugh.

We thought he slipped it by himself.

But then my eyes fell on the person standing a feet away from Philip having a smirk on his face, that was enough for me to understand he had tripped Philip intentionally.

Suddenly I got anger and raised up from my seat. I think my friends are also thinking the same thing as I am.

They've all came with me, I went near to Philip and helped him to get up.

And without thinking twice, I placed a huge punch on that Idiots face, and immediately when my hand made contact with his nose, he started bleeding.

He could have gotten mote punches, if it weren’t for my man Philip, he came and led me to our seat, but before that, I said,

“No one ever messes with my friends” glaring him

“Calm down Nyle, He’s not worth it”. Phil said dragging me away.

Though I punched the boy for his behaviour, the sight of Blood from his nose got me worried.

So, I made sure, that I have to apologize and also give him a warning after the school ends.Ialways hate last periods because that's when I have to attend the class without my friends. Slowly the day came to an end.

At last, I’m out of the class and started searching for my friends, Unfortunately or fortunately I’ll be the last one out of class.
So, it’ll be east for me to spot my friends.

After few seconds of searching, I spotted Max, and I approached them, Max and Dave were talking to each other and Philip was talking to Gustie without looking at her eyes,

If he saw her eyes, He’ll know how much she loves him, Instead he was telling something and was doing some funny actions to make it more interesting.

I don’t know whether I’ve to pity for Gusty (For loving him without his knowledge being) or Philip (for being so stupid and blind for not seeing his true love for Gustie) She is an amazing girl, I love her as my sister.

“Poor Philip” I muttered to myself and approached them with a wave.

They spotted me and all of them waved back.