Chapter 9

"Horcruxes how on earth do you know of such foul magic?"Griphook asked incredulously.
"For many years I have endured lots of bad migraines for as long as I can remember, first year Voldemort was possessing a teacher and my scar hurt whenever I was in close proximity to him." Said Harry calmly.
"The Diary?!" Silvershard exclaimed spouting some what Harry had to assume very strong swearing in gobblediegook. Griphook looked on in confusion and suprise things could go very badly if his boss was this upset.
"Yes the headmaster suspects the same." Said Harry sadly.
"You mean to tell me that Albus Dumbledore knew that you were afflicted and has done nothing to help you and kept this knowledge to himself." Said Silvershard furiously.
"I cant speculate bumbledorks actions or rather inaction. I can only ask for help." Said Harry dryly.
"The best help gringotts can supply will be available to you Mr Potter." Replied the goblin. "I was hoping to get through the rest of your inheritance papers but I think perhaps the health check should come first."
"With respect I could another day or so but if you insist I will comply to your wishes." Harry said noticing the firmness in Silvershards voice.
Unknowingly Harry had once again risen in the goblins expectations by allowing the goblin to decide the best course of action. Nodding to Griphook who once again departed the room.
"Mr Potter-" Silvershard began.
"Please call me Harry." He said cutting off whatever Silvershard was saying.
"If you insist Mr- I mean Harry. I would like you permission to show your memory to Chief Ragnarok."
Harry thought that there was no harm in it and agreed.
Just as Harry finished voicing his agreement Griphook returned with another goblin and they began a rapid conversation in gobblediegook with cautious glances towards Harry. Eventually an acord seemed to have been reached.
"Harry, Grunok here is the best healer we have she will take care of you from this point on, at least in regards to your health. Griphook will escort you to the medical wing and begin a full scan. When you elf returns he will be directed to you but could you write a note so he will not disturb any rituals or procedures you may have to under go. Once you are healed enough we will continue with the inheritance papers." Silvershard explained approaching him. "With any luck you will be just fine in a few hours."
"Thank you for all your help Silvershard, I hope are next meetings are less eventful." Said Harry extending his hand for the goblin to shake. Silvershard took it with a laugh and said "I certainly hope so."
Harry quickly wrote a note for Dobby and was ushered out the office and down some winding corridors into a plain room with a few other goblins and some runes around a bed. Harry was directed to a small curtained area and was asked to disrobe. Slipping on the plain white clothes given to him, Harry was asked to get on the bed and Grunok told him the diagnostic tests might take some time and make him sleepy. Grunok explained that they would transcribe all the information on to parchment so he could look it over later. All Harry could do is lay back and relax so that's just what he did, Harry supposed he must have dozed off as he woke to angry murmurs in the goblin language. Opening his eyes Grunok locked eyes with him and said something to the others and approached his side.
"Mr Potter please dont be concerned we are just surprised at the extent of your injuries being so young. We will be having a discussion about the best plan going forward as it is not far off lunch we will arrange for Silvershard to join you so you can finish your banking business whilst we prepare the extensive curing process." She said kindly at least what Harry thought was kindly for a goblin.
"Thank you for your help just know that I am not afraid of pain and have a high tolerance for pain." He said. The goblin look at Harry strangely but nodded and turned to leave the room as they approached the door Silvershard and Dobby entered. The little elf ran towards Harry concern over riding his features.
"Its alright Dobby I'm ok the goblins have just done a health check and are going to be healing me." Said Harry. Dobby still stood by the bed gazing at his master.
"Dobby was just worried. But Dobby has got the clothes for Master, Dobby has left them in Master Harry's room." Said the elf.
"Thanks Dobby I still have business with Silvershard so go back to the leaky cauldron and wait for me to call you ok." Ordered Harry. "Dont worry the goblin are taking great care of me go on now."
Dobby nodded and popped away.
"Sorry Silvershard but if I didnt get him out of here we would never finish our business." Harry half explained half apologised.
"That alright Harry you have quite the loyal elf there. Now on the business healer Grunok has provided me with a small blood sample to use for the inheritance test. I will drop 7 drops on to this parchment to prove your ancestral lineage. Once this is confirmed I will be able to give you a full accounting of every vault, land ownership and business interests. This is only a formality as you parents registered your magic signature before they went into hiding." Silvershard explained.
"Okay." Said Harry nervously not really sure what he was talking about.
"Well let's begin the sooner we start the sooner we finish. After all this is done Chief Ragnarok would like a few moments of your time." He said and Harry nodded his accent. "Good here we go then."
Pouring the blood into the parchment he handed it to Harry after a few seconds.
                                                        Inheritance of Harry James Potter

Father : James Fleamont Potter

Mother : Lily Marie Evan's

Heirship : Potter (Paternal), Peverell (Parernal), Black (Godfather), Gryffindor (Paternal), Ravenclaw (Maternal), Hufflepuff ( Maternal) and Slytherin (By Conquest).

Vaults
Potter Trust vault : 18,231 Galleons.
Potter Family vault : 340,432,142 Galleons , 452 Books and 234 antiques and paintings.
Peverell Family vault : 120,321 Galleons , 231 Books and 54 paintings.
Black Family vault : 230,987,342 Galleons, 567 Books ,321 antiques and paintings. (Given upon Lord Blacks death
Hogwarts Founders vault : 432,21 Galleons , 657 Books , 7 paintings,  no antiques.
Properties
Potter
Godric's Hollow, Potter Manor, Wolf's Den, 74,75,76, Diagon Alley.
Peverell
Tumblemoor
Black
Grimmauld Place, Black island , Overbrook manor.
Gryffindor,Ravenclaw,Hufflepuff and Slytherin
Hogwarts castle

Businesses

Potter
15% Diagon Alley Apothecary
14% Quality Quidditch Supplies
12% Daily Profit
10% Sleakeasy Hair Potions
5% Zonko's Joke Shop
5% Honeydukes
4% Gambol and Japes
3% Coke a cola
0.12% Apple

Peverell
None

Black
15% Daily Profit
2% Tromper's Potions
1% Borgin and Burke's
100% Knockturn Alley

Founders
None

Spells placed on Harry James Potter
Loyalty to Albus Dumbledore
Trust to Albus Dumbledore
Distrust all slytherins
Distrust All Malfoys
Tracking spell
Core bound by Albus Dumbledore 50%
Owls only from The Ministry Hogwarts, Hermione Granger, the Weasleys, Remus Lupin and Sirius Black

Potions given to Harry James Potter
Loyalty to Gryffindor
Loyalty to Albus Dumbledore
Trust to Albus Dumbledore
Distrust Slytherin

Harry was not suprised by all of this, had learned it the first time round but that didnt make it sting any less. Anger surged inside him and clouded his vision, it had just now occured to Harry he would have to face Dumbledore at some point and Harry was not looking forward to it. Calling on his occlumens training to calm himself, once the anger had receded he turned to Silvershard.
"Thank you that was very informative." He said.
"I had expected some form of outburst" the goblin spoke softly.
"I guess you could blame this bed, it's so comfy like laying on a cloud." Harry replied.
"Yes we do like the best." Said Silvershard chuckling. "Now on to the businesses that you own part of are managed by me and will continue to do so until you come of age and you can either manage you interest yourself or I can continue to do so."
"Can I ask you to invest in new businesses or start one myself  before I become of age?" Harry asked.
"You can of course tell me where to invest once you come of age but not before, as to starting you own business if you have the capital which you would certainly get from the basilisk sale it shouldn't be a problem."
"Thank you I would assume that you would manage the monetary interests for me?" When Silvershard nodded he continued "Well that concludes all the family business the last thing I would like to discuss is the horcruxes."
"Very well but that also ties into your health check so I will just check to see if Grunok's team are ready yet." The goblin turned to Griphook who was waiting by the door and with a gesture he left the room.
"We believe that the self styled Lord Voldemort created too many of these abominations, that in turn made his soul unstable. When you ended his life as a baby his soul split and part of it latched on to the only thing living in the room."
"So a piece of the monster that killed my parents is inside of me?"Harry asked his voice raising.
"Yes I am sorry to say it does." He said solemnly. "But the good news is we goblins have a way to remove horcruxes without harming the vessel. The only way wizards know if basilisk venom or findfyre, both of which destroy the vessel. You are lucky that we know better."
"I feel my luck has greatly improved by merely know you Silvershard." Harry said trying to inject some levity into the conversation.
"As has mine Harry." It was at that point Harry noticed the healers and Griphook returning to the room.