chapter 3 • Completely surprised

I kept the tip of the pencil eraser on my glossed lips as I watched his movements

I kept the tip of the pencil eraser on my glossed lips as I watched his movements. I sat almost at the top of the seats just to get a good look.

His buttoned shirt hugged the muscles in his arms. His face is so focused and intense as he instructs what he wants us to do. Then I start looking around the room hearing girls whisper in each other's ears.

"Who knew the professor could be so sexy?" One of them giggles in front of me. I wasn't going to disagree at all, the guy is just a complete surprise.

"Can two people come hand these rubrics out for the first assignment please?" He had two stacks of paper in his veiny hands. "Preferably a boy and a girl." He clicked his tongue seeing women gawk at him. I rose my hand up quickly as three people stood.

"Yes, Ms. Rose" He looks up at me as I held it up. "I can hand one of the stacks out." The three girls standing up just stared at me as I went down the stairs to retrieve the rubrics.

"I can take them as well." A male voice went behind me. I took the stack from Mr. Riveras lightly as an arm goes in front of me to get his. "What's your name?" The guy says when I walk to hand them out. "you have papers to handle." I ignore him as I continued.

"You're right, I do." "But it's a simple question." I put my eyes on his. Pale skin, dark brown eyes, and a brown middle part covering most of his face. "I'm the Chancellor's daughter." I go up the stairs giving out the last couple of packets. "The Chancellor of this school"- I groan as he kept speaking to me.

"Can you please go sit back down and leave me alone?" I asked him. "Whatever you need love." He grinned walking down to his seat again. I rolled my eyes taking my spot once more.

"This is due in two days everyone so I hope you have an idea of what to do already." Mr. Riveras says while leaning his lower body against his desk. Everybody got up from their seats and went down the stairs and then out of the classroom. I still grabbed my bag and wrapped it around my shoulder.

I made it to the bottom of the stairs almost walking out the door hoping he would say something to me. "Violette." He said oh my god say that again. I move back over to his desk. "Your father wanted me to tell you to stay after your classes with him." He typed on his computer as I stood next to him.

"Okay tell him I sure will." "Just only for a few minutes." I smile at him "Great, I will text him back then." Mr. Riveras answered still looking at his screen.

"Thank you." I walk away with a sigh. I saw Devyn blowing up my phone the second I took it out of my bag. I pick it up quickly "Gosh, it took you forever." She groaned making me laugh a little.

"Be thankful I even answered at all," I say going to my next class in the morning. "True" "but anyways is your teacher hot?" She says out of the blue. "I'm not going to answer that." I only say that because I think Mr. Riveras has drawn himself to me already.