Chapter 17 • Him & Me

❦mature content ahead x

mature content ahead x

"WHAT?" I was caught off guard by the offer. He shook his head while smiling "You heard me loud and clear Ms. Rose" Elijah said proudly, while going towards me.

"I appreciate that, but you really don't need to do that." I mumble once he stood in front of me as I was still on his counter. My hands went down to grab his and place them around my waist pulling him in. "You're so lucky that they don't have cameras in this classroom.." Elijah whispered lowly, against my lips as I smiled at his comment.

"May I?" He asks, which I like that he does. I nodded slowly before his lips pressed mine gently. My fingers crossed over his jawline, then the raven roots of his curls.

Elijah's hands traveled farther up to my ass cupping it, as our lips never left each other's mouths. He broke the kiss off, to move my hair over to the side and places another sweet kiss up my neck. I moan quietly when I lift my head back.

"I don't like that I have to see these covered up.." Elijah told me while placing my hair back  over my shoulder. "Oh I know, but we have to keep me and you a secret" I reply while caressing his bottom lip with my thumb.

He kissed me one more time before he let his hands off of me. "We should stop before it turns into something else" He refers to us most definitely having sex on his desk. That would be great though if it did. I hop off the desk, then fixed my strap while going up to him.

"You wanna go somewhere?" He asks me while his arms goes behind me to his desk grabbing my bag for me. "Yeah sure, where are we going?" I turn around as he grabs his coat putting it around him. "I could make us something to eat before we go to the party tonight, or we can go to a restaurant." Elijah suggests with a shrug.

"We can go back to"- Someone else came into the classroom. "Hello Clayton" Elijah says like nothing even happened. "Hi.." He looks over at me with a confused expression. "I-I came over to give you the assignment you wanted earlier this morning.." He stuck the paper out to Elijah.

"Thank you" He takes it from while going back to his desk. Clayton goes up to me "what are you doing?" He whispers at me "I'm not doing anything." "I always come here after my classes" I roll my eyes.