Chapter 7 • Someone Else New?

I swear that this is the last time I'm getting my banner and book cover changed😭.

I'm so indecisive, it's sad.

But anyways, enjoy the chapter angels💗.

"Are you sure?" I tell him as he stands in my doorway

"Y-yes I'm sure." He stuttered agreeing with my question. "Do you think you can handle me, Elijah?" I heard Devyn coming down the hall before he spoke. "Who's at the door?" Her voice questioned as she went up behind me to see.

"Is this.?" I nod not wanting him to know that I am speaking about him. "Holy shit, Hi there." Devyn laughs. "Hello, Ms..?" Elijah waits for her "No need for that, just call me Devyn." She says sweetly.

Always so flirty Ms. Jackson.

I roll my eyes as I walked behind her as she continues to stay in the doorway. "Would you like to come in, Mr. Riveras?" She asked, with her flirtatious voice.

"No, but thank you." "I came here for Violette and not you." He says politely making her mouth slightly left open. I wasn't expecting him to answer like that either.

"Can I please speak with her." Elijah raised his hand on the door frame leaning. "Yeah, sure whatever.." Devyn said out of pure shock walking by me.

I covered my mouth to prevent myself from laughing. "You can come in.." I inhaled my laugh as he walks in closing the door behind him.

"I'm sorry about her." I say as he goes to sit down in our small living room. "I've dealt with some issues like that, don't worry." He removes his glasses to clean the lenses with the bottom of the sweater.

"She's a very flirty person, so she doesn't mind showing you." I defend her, when he looks up at me. Elijah didn't say anything back to me, so I went over to him and sat on his lap.

"What would you like to start with, Elijah?" I kept my arms around his neck as he held me up with one arm.
"I-I don't know really.." He mumbles as I started to massage his hair. "I think you do, your just afraid to tell me about it." I raise my brow at him.

"But I'm just letting you know right now, I can't do anything for you today."

"My Dad wants me to go for brunch with him and someone else new." I lift my body off of his lap.

"We can start whenever you text, or call me." I smile at him when I open the front door wide. Those blue eyes had slight disappointment in them.

But eventually he went to the door "Don't miss me too much professor." I tilt my head waving goodbye as he walks to the elevator.

I close my door. "Devyn?" I go down to her bedroom.

"What's up with you?" I get in the bed with her as she sat there silently. "Nothing, besides just having problems with that girl." She shook her head.