Chapter 11 • Growth of the Riveras

- I lied. I actually swear this time I'm not changing them after this, but they look so much prettier this time! ❤️

 I actually swear this time I'm not changing them after this, but they look so much prettier this time! ❤️

❦

Once I woke up in the huge guest bedroom I threw my body over the bed to check my phone, seeing multiple messages from Devyn and Clayton.

I didn't like how nosy Clayton was being with me and Elijah, like I did not tell him he's my Dad's friend. So I chose not to answer him back for now.
I called Devyn, to see if she'll answer me.

"God I thought something happened to you!" She picks up immediately. "Nope," "just spent the night at Mr. Riveras" I yawned when I crawl out of the white comforter.
"Did you guys?"- She pauses "Nope, nothing" "I'm making him wait until he can't take it anymore." I smile to myself as I walked downstairs in his loose button up.

"God, you are too hot to be doing that to him." She laughs through the phone. "Why thank you Dev" I reply opening his fridge seeing a fruit container of strawberries.

Yeah, definitely going to devour these.

"How's the mystery lady going so far?" I say placing my phone down on speaker to open the plastic container of strawberries.
"We're going well so far, I'll have you meeting her soon." She says happily.

I'm glad to hear this news from her. "Oh thank god" I say biting into the fruit.
"Anyways, I have to go talk with her about meeting you so I'll let you be on your way now."

"I love you V." She says making the mwah sound with her lips. "I love you" I do the noise back as well before she hung up.

Now I'm back in the silent penthouse. Then I hear a tap at the door making me quickly run over to it and open it.
I saw a man with brown hair, grey eyes, and a goatee roaming his hard features. He also wasn't as tall compared to Elijah.