Chapter 12 • Jealousy?

❦

It's been a week since I've seen Violette. She's been busy from what her Father told me.

I haven't seen her in my classes either, but her work has been getting turned in somehow. Then I had to deal with Clayton eyeing me down like a hawk, when he has no need for it.

I sat in my desk as all of my students worked at their seats. I couldn't even think straight as I did more paperwork for Samuel. My pencil hits the table when I rub my face in frustration.

"Excuse me everyone I am going to the restroom, but continue working please." I stood up looking at everyone before I left the room to the very silent halls.

"Jesus Christ.." I sighed going down the hall to find the staffs bathroom, just needing some time alone.

Before I even opened the door I saw Violette down the hall speaking with someone. She looked even more gorgeous from the last time I saw her. Her brown hair was styled into wavy curls framing her perfect face.

Her body was hugged by a beige dress going to her brown thighs added with white heels to finish the look. Her long black eyelashes perfectly curled with the raven eyeliner and lip gloss covering her lips. "Thank you so much"- Her face turned immediately back to me when she sees me down the long hall.

She quickly goes over to me knowing that I'm confused on why she was gone. I open the bathroom door "Wait El- Mr. Riveras" She stops herself from saying my name when a person walks by her.
"What do you need Ms. Rose" I say leaving my hand on the door.

"I can explain myself if you just let me." She sighed looking at me with her beautiful face. "Elijah." She smiled while crossing her arms over her chest. "Yes.. you can explain to me." "Quickly, I have a class to teach still." I look down both sides of the hall letting her in the bathroom with me.

"Please explain to me"- I was cut off by her grabbing my beige tie pulling me in to kiss her. "I missed that, didn't you?" She whispered on my lips.