Chapter 22 • Perfect for each other

❦

"ELIJAH!" she giggled as I tickled her while she was cooking with me. I stood behind her helping her knead the dough we were making into bread.

It's been a week since we've been together, and I have never been so in love with anyone in such a long time. I visited her most of the time, but I always came around the back of the building to avoid whatever the hell Samuel is doing.

We also told Lina about us and she was extremely pleased & supportive about it. Of course, we had to tell Lorraine about it as well.

It was two days before winter break, so we both had to hurry up and leave very soon. "I have to go, gorgeous" I kiss the corner of her lips before I removed my apron as I walk away from her.

She complained with a no while washing her hands. Violette went over to me as I put my black trench coat on around my tall body. "I have to" I gave a small grin to her as she stood in front of me adjusting my clothes.

I could stare at her all day & night.

She was beautiful, her dark hair fell past her shoulders, no makeup on or anything, her face was bare and stunning. Violette still had on her baby pink pajamas shorts and grey baby tank top, which she looked quite adorable in.

"What are you looking at me like that for?" Her brown eyes went up to me. "You're beautiful, that's why I'm looking at you" I lean myself down to kiss her lips before I had to walk out and leave. "Elijah, my Dad shouldn't be bothered if your late. You're never late" She made me smile at her trying to keep me to stay.

"Vio"- I chuckle lowly "Okay how about this, I get ready and you take me to school with you." She suggested "My Dad has meetings all day don't worry." She says with her arms still around my neck.

"Okay, I'll wait for you as you get ready sweetheart." Her response was quickly kissing my cheek then went down the hall to ready herself up.

" Her response was quickly kissing my cheek then went down the hall to ready herself up