|𝟒| |𝐅ᎇᎀʀ 𝐅ᎏʀ 𝐓ʜᎇ 𝐔ɎᎋɎᎏwÉŽ.|

𝐓ʜᴇ 𝐒ᴀᴍᴇ 𝐍ɪɢʜᴛ

𝐓ʜᴇ 𝐅ᴀʟʟs|𝐌ʏsᴛɪᴄ 𝐅ᴀʟʟs.

𝐇ᴇ 𝐈s 𝐀 𝐕ᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ 𝐎ғ 𝐓ʜᴇ 𝐌ᴜɴᴅᴀɴᴇ 𝐖ᴏʀʟᴅ, 𝐀s 𝐖ᴇʟʟ.

This was Alexandra's first thought, once Damon started his approach toward her. She felt his vampire nature, being more powerful than Stefan's. She assumed, perhaps it was their age difference that increased the amount of his power.

His smirk only made her more worried but she managed to cover it up with her smile. She didn't have a chance to reply, as Damon continued to speak. "What does a beauty like you, do alone in the woods in the middle of the night?"

"As I uh... mentioned to you, earlier, I'm looking for my friend." She responded while adjusting her jacket better on her upper body, to warm herself up.

"Oh, right. What a fool," he rolled his eyes playfully, with a nervous chuckle. "I completely forgot."

"Um, what is your business, here? I did not see you at the Bonfire, and to be completely honest, you do not seem to be a student." She cracked a kind grin, so as not to make him angry with what she said.

He seemed to be a man with anger issues. Alexandra as a Shadowhunter could read people's souls more easily than other supernatural creatures.

"I came to town to visit my little brother," he took another step closer to her and she took a step back, in awareness.

"Oh?" She crossed her arms around herself. "And I presume he's a student, otherwise, you wouldn't be here..." Concluded Alexandra, trying to keep a good distance between her and the apparent-to-her vampire.

Damon on the other hand, gave all his willpower, not to follow his vampire instinct, and feed on her delicious blood. Her carotid artery kept popping up from time to time - indicating the girl's fear of the raven-haired vampire. But he couldn't deny how wonderfully her blood was pumping through her veins. He didn't know if it was her half-angelic nature, that gifted her such a great blood scent and (presumably) taste, or just the bloodline she was descended from (which he definitely had searched).

"So you're assuming that I could not have a girlfriend, who is a student in town?" Enquired Damon, with a raised brow.

Her heart skipped a bit. "Oh, o-of course not. You mentioned earlier that you came to see your brother, so I presumed that you were here for him... I did not intend to insult you, I apologize..."

"You don't have to apologize, Hotness. I'm just messing with you." He chuckled. Then, his expression turned deadly serious - noticing Alexandra's heartbeat rising more and more with each passing second and her retreating steps away from him.

"I um... I must go find my friend." Mumbled Alexandra, with a slight smile. "It was nice meeting you, Damon."

She turned around to leave, only to find Damon right in front of her. The Bloodwood woman flinched in fear.

"Leaving so soon? I didn't even get your name..." He started approaching her again and she kept stepping back from him, only for her back to hit the tree behind her. Damnit!

Damon put one hand beside her head and the other at the level of her waist, trapping her against the tree and himself.

"Let me go!" She demanded, with a stone voice, which only made Damon's smirk widen even more.

"Why? You and I could have so much fun together," he leaned forward and she turned her head askance - away from his intense stare.

Damon did not bother at all with her move. Once she turned her head, she gave him immediate access to her neck. Seeing her carotid artery begging for an intrusion, his vampire side couldn't resist and took him over. His ice-blue eyes darkened and veins appeared under them - his fangs making their appearance inside his mouth.